I saw my oneitis again but….

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
I saw my fucking oneitis who manipulated me and did that push pull method shit and only used me for attention in my freshman of highschool which was last year (I’m a sophomore now)

For more context basically this was during my 4th period so the school halls were empty and only people who asked to use the bathroom and got bathroom passed were allowed to be in the halls. So obviously I asked to use the bathroom since it’s like a free 10 minutes away from my shitty classes, also I use wired earbuds and I wasn’t using them so I was just swinging them around in circles like a fucking Chad nd shit.

I got out of my class which is in a separate smaller hallway then get into the main hallway I’m walking since I just basically lurk on the hallways (in the shadows innit) (I had a full black ootd) then she comes from a smaller hall way that’s to my left (she’s like 20-30 meters from me) and she walking to the bathroom but she has to walk towards me since that’s where the bathroom is at.

And when I saw her I immediately knew it was her and it was like an intense fear or jumpscare that startled me. Like I was face to face with her again with the girl that ruined me and hurt me and played with my emotions while knowing full well what she was doing.

I was a nobody while she was and still is the most popular girl in the whole school, and I still don’t understand why she would pick me out of everyone in the school to torment. I would’ve been fine with knowing she was attractive and knowing she was extremely out of my league nd shit and being a happy normie but she fucking changed me and cursed me with body dismorphia and now inevitably I would come across the blackpill and psl forums.

It was she put me in a trance she disrupted my flow and rhythm, I usually walk with confidence and etc, I never get nervous or lose my flow even when around or walking past Stacys nd shit but when I saw her my breathing stopped, the way I walked was disrupted and everything just vanished, like my mind got controlled or something. Best way to describe this is that I went from sympathetic nervous system to parasympathetic nervous system.

I know I’m decently attractive and etc but she has me on a hold, she 100% knows she alone the only person that can cause me to lose my flow and rhythm. But once I ascend I’ll 100% break free from it.

When I saw her and was able to barely walk past her. I tried my hardest not to look her in the eyes.

The next time I look at her in the eyes I will have been ascended with money, status, height, dick, face, dimorphism. I will literally be a god and I have already told myself I will degrade her and ruin her life.

This. Will. Happen.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, schizo echochamber and MRPERSONNN
just be low inhib

How old are you bro

I would rather be circumcised than read this, the cure to oneitis is to chloroform and kidnap

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and oldcel2002
Funny GIF

Yeah its over for your abused dog ass. Unless you're not the typical narcy .org teen and are actually attractive

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Funny GIF

Yeah its over for your abused dog ass. Unless you're not the typical narcy .org teen and are actually attractive
I’ve been rated high mtn to htn so I’m decent

I saw my fucking oneitis who manipulated me and did that push pull method shit and only used me for attention in my freshman of highschool which was last year (I’m a sophomore now)

For more context basically this was during my 4th period so the school halls were empty and only people who asked to use the bathroom and got bathroom passed were allowed to be in the halls. So obviously I asked to use the bathroom since it’s like a free 10 minutes away from my shitty classes, also I use wired earbuds and I wasn’t using them so I was just swinging them around in circles like a fucking Chad nd shit.

I got out of my class which is in a separate smaller hallway then get into the main hallway I’m walking since I just basically lurk on the hallways (in the shadows innit) (I had a full black ootd) then she comes from a smaller hall way that’s to my left (she’s like 20-30 meters from me) and she walking to the bathroom but she has to walk towards me since that’s where the bathroom is at.

And when I saw her I immediately knew it was her and it was like an intense fear or jumpscare that startled me. Like I was face to face with her again with the girl that ruined me and hurt me and played with my emotions while knowing full well what she was doing.

I was a nobody while she was and still is the most popular girl in the whole school, and I still don’t understand why she would pick me out of everyone in the school to torment. I would’ve been fine with knowing she was attractive and knowing she was extremely out of my league nd shit and being a happy normie but she fucking changed me and cursed me with body dismorphia and now inevitably I would come across the blackpill and psl forums.

It was she put me in a trance she disrupted my flow and rhythm, I usually walk with confidence and etc, I never get nervous or lose my flow even when around or walking past Stacys nd shit but when I saw her my breathing stopped, the way I walked was disrupted and everything just vanished, like my mind got controlled or something. Best way to describe this is that I went from sympathetic nervous system to parasympathetic nervous system.

I know I’m decently attractive and etc but she has me on a hold, she 100% knows she alone the only person that can cause me to lose my flow and rhythm. But once I ascend I’ll 100% break free from it.

When I saw her and was able to barely walk past her. I tried my hardest not to look her in the eyes.

The next time I look at her in the eyes I will have been ascended with money, status, height, dick, face, dimorphism. I will literally be a god and I have already told myself I will degrade her and ruin her life.

This. Will. Happen.
Nigga got put in a genjutsu 😂😂 I promise u it’s not that serious lil bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: golirra, poopoohead and sozz