I saw twin sisters today at the gym, one was cute and the other was repulsive

D

Deleted member 28927

Zephir
This morning, while I was working out at the gym, I saw twin sisters. They were both fair-skinned with dark hair. The first one is remarkably more attractive than the second, and from what I saw, the difference lies solely in softmaxxes. She is slim, has clear skin without any acne, and no dark circles. On the other hand, the other one is the complete opposite. Overweight, with acne marks all over, hair completely unkempt, and giant dark circles. The less attractive girl's looksmatch is probably here on this forum, posting DNRD in every thread. The attractive one could potentially make money on social media solely based on her appearance, as she is objectively beautiful. As I was leaving the gym, they were on the street, probably waiting for someone to pick them up, and I noticed that they stared at me as I passed by, then started talking amongst themselves. Maybe it was because I stared at them earlier, when I realized they were twins and came to the conclusions I explained above. Either way, what they reminded me of is that even though genetics is the determining factor in how attractive a person is, it's more common than it seems for people to sabotage their own looks, never fully utilizing their potential. Go clear that acne from your face, go fix your disgusting hair, go lose weight you fat pig, life can still get better!

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, kebab and roman7
DNRD+ dont ever stare at us like that u filthy pig

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Fiqh
This morning, while I was working out at the gym, I saw twin sisters. They were both fair-skinned with dark hair. The first one is remarkably more attractive than the second, and from what I saw, the difference lies solely in softmaxxes. She is slim, has clear skin without any acne, and no dark circles. On the other hand, the other one is the complete opposite. Overweight, with acne marks all over, hair completely unkempt, and giant dark circles. The less attractive girl's looksmatch is probably here on this forum, posting DNRD in every thread. The attractive one could potentially make money on social media solely based on her appearance, as she is objectively beautiful. As I was leaving the gym, they were on the street, probably waiting for someone to pick them up, and I noticed that they stared at me as I passed by, then started talking amongst themselves. Maybe it was because I stared at them earlier, when I realized they were twins and came to the conclusions I explained above. Either way, what they reminded me of is that even though genetics is the determining factor in how attractive a person is, it's more common than it seems for people to sabotage their own looks, never fully utilizing their potential. Go clear that acne from your face, go fix your disgusting hair, go lose weight you fat pig, life can still get better!
True af, I had a crush on a HTB, saw here twin , she is a LTB

Real!
8E34709D 9495 48C8 A44E D9CD66455EB6

Yakhiiiiiii I found her looksmatch. 😹 😹 😹 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙
wrote this on complete dopamine boost after workout was 100% SIGMA GRINDSET REJECT MODERNITY at the end of the day everyone here already knows this

• Woah
wrote this on complete dopamine boost after workout was 100% SIGMA GRINDSET REJECT MODERNITY at the end of the day everyone here already knows this
They were looking at you because a cute guy was looking at them (no homo, ok maybe a little, but platonic).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
They were looking at you because a cute guy was looking at them (no homo, ok maybe a little, but platonic).
nahh bro no homo just saw your thread about the mtn girl go for it

• +1
nahh bro no homo just saw your thread about the mtn girl go for it
I am not attracted to her, to be honest. I don’t think I could get it up even if I wanted to.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28927