I shaved my asshole and now it stings

11yearoldprostitute

autistic indian forum
Whenever I shave my ass and pubes it always itches and stings really bad for the next 3 days or so. How can i prevent this?

Is it because I don’t do it often enough? I always wait like 2 - 3 months because i’m an incel. I only shave when I start smelling it when I am sitting and open my legs for example.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 20370, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
Whenever I shave my ass and pubes it always itches and stings really bad for the next 3 days or so. How can i prevent this?

Is it because I don’t do it often enough? I always wait like 2 - 3 months because i’m an incel. I only shave when I start smelling it when I am sitting and open my legs for example.
Ask gay men atp, kevin leonardomaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Narcissus🥀, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
nigga you aint supposed to shave your ass, unless if you're gay ofc :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Mog3D, Deleted member 58285 and 4 others
It gets sweaty and smelly if I don’t and yes I do wash it. Walking around with a hairy ass is subhuman af

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
It gets sweaty and smelly if I don’t and yes I do wash it. Walking around with a hairy ass is subhuman af
are u perchance shitskin?? maybe thats why you're "extra hairy". lmao go kys ape

• +1
Reactions: Brandon Curington
are u perchance shitskin?? maybe thats why you're "extra hairy". lmao go kys ape
nope, rent free btw. I have hairy legs and ass/ pubes. Upper body is hairfree mostly.

kys you untrimmed, unwashed, projecting ape.

Send me ir asshole boy

ew wth

Hmmm seems like a serious problem

I could better assist you if you send me. A picture

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Deleted member 20370
Sus thread but soothing it with warm slightly hot water that area for 5 minutes before shaving might help

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
good

asshole aesthetics matter

The most retarded statement I’ve ever heard.

Put aftershave cream in between your cheeks bhai.

dont think ive ever shaved my asshole tbh

Most normies walk around all day with shit stuck all over their ass hole hair, and they can actually talk to people with a straight face.
Clownworld

I remember first time I shaved my ass holy shit two days of hell lmao
but it's only like that on first time, then it's fine, I usually do this coz I hate shit sticking to it (inb4 muslims with "just install bidet bro" yeah but if you have to shit in public in uni/at work/etc you're fucked anyway there's no bidets there)

also caged at name JFL