I should be more grateful

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
I think me and a lot of you guys are ungrateful asf. I am seeing men all the time in public places and bro 8/10 of them are way below average face wise. Height wise the average male height is usually like 5'9, im 6'1 and i know its average in forum but sometimes i think that if i was like 4 inches shorter i would kms no cap💀 And honestly i think we will never be grateful enough because there will always be a failo that will be messing with our minds. So after taking that in consideration i will start shooting my shot with foids and you should too, because i see below average men with above average girls all the time.

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
I'm below average looking, can't be grateful about anything 😢😢

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rimaxtis
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Gay of u to look at men in public ngl it's over

I think me and a lot of you guys are ungrateful asf. I am seeing men all the time in public places and bro 8/10 of them are way below average face wise. Height wise the average male height is usually like 5'9, im 6'1 and i know its average in forum but sometimes i think that if i was like 4 inches shorter i would kms no cap💀 And honestly i think we will never be grateful enough because there will always be a failo that will be messing with our minds. So after taking that in consideration i will start shooting my shot with foids and you should too, because i see below average men with above average girls all the time.
stopped reading at 8/10 men are way below average