I sinked in to the lowest bottom of the sea

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
My aspie giga sensitive self doesn’t let me move on my oneitis. She doesn’t even talk to me anymore cause I called her boyfriend a lucky piece of shit that doesn’t deserve her. She was the only one girl I desire. She is probably having sex as I am writing this too.
I got to the point I don’t even have the mood to just wake up,all I do is either sleep or just lay in my bed all day long drinking alcochol and energy drinks,while browsing the forum and considering suicide. When I sleep I have no dream she wouldn’t be in either. If she won’t come back I’ll most likely drown. I can’t escape thinking about her. It’s ovER

Last edited:
Byytp61gysf21

Committing suicide over a foid lmao. Probably the most pathetic reason to sui.

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, InZayn, Tiddlywink and 5 others
I get that women can’t choose who they are and aren’t attracted to but the fact she mentioned losing her virginity while knowing you’re jealous of her proves that she is a bitch. Fuck your oneitis, man. I hope the whore steps on glass.... in bare feet.

Committing suicide over a foid lmao. Probably the most pathetic reason to sui.
She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I can’t help it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 1560, Vitruvian and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 1560, Krezo and 1 other person
extremely low t high e.

t.foid

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Try extacy at a festival

You'll forget her in 2 weeks cuck

You'll forget her in 2 weeks cuck
No I don’t
Unfortunetly I got to the point she is the only girl I can be attracted to,I don’t wanna kiss neither fuck anybody else. I can’t really care about anyone or anything else except her. Orbiting made me insane
2EA8F913 A977 4DC9 86AF A5A7250105B5

No I don’t
Unfortunetly I got to the point she is the only girl I can be attracted to,I don’t wanna kiss neither fuck anybody else. I can’t really care about anyone or anything else except her. Orbiting made me insane
View attachment 86311
She legit looks like a dude if you take away her long hair.

No I don’t
View attachment 86311
Dude check out my oneitis venting posts.
I stopped fantasizing about her less than two weeks after graduation.

She legit looks like a dude if you take away her long hair.
She may do in your eyes,but in my eyes she is extremly adorable

Oneitises me. XD

No I don’t
View attachment 86311
She's cute.I'd smash.

She's cute.I'd smash.
I miss the times she used to tell me she’d rape me. Wish I would have been more flirty

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
My aspie giga sensitive self doesn’t let me move on my oneitis. She doesn’t even talk to me anymore cause I called her boyfriend a lucky piece of shit that doesn’t deserve her. She was the only one girl I desire. She is probably having sex as I am writing this too.
I got to the point I don’t even have the mood to just wake up,all I do is either sleep or just lay in my bed all day long drinking alcochol and energy drinks,while browsing the forum and considering suicide. When I sleep I have no dream she wouldn’t be in either. If she won’t come back I’ll most likely drown. I can’t escape thinking about her. It’s ovER
The Lowest Of the Low is committing suicide over a hole. I was rejected to shit and mocked by my Entire group at school(literally 60 ppl at that point because) I loved this girl but she never liked me back(went for a guy shorter than me with a worse eye area but a really thick skull). Would I consider sui over a foid. FUARKKKK NO BITCH if she had gone out with me I would of assumed I was good enough for foids even tho it would of probably only lasted a month.

COS OF HER I DISCOVERED THE BLACKPILL in the end because it exacerbated my physical illness to shit. Now I will ascend and she'll see THEYLL ALL SEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: