So zooted that forgot to fuck my FWB

overdose

overdose

Iron
My friends and I were out clubbing on the weekend and I wasn't planning on doing anything other than getting blackout drunk.
I was maybe like ten drinks in and this FWB surprises me out of nowhere.
We hung out at the club for a bit and then she invited me to her place.

I agreed. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

When we arrived to her place, she mentioned that she bought a bong and basically forced me to smoke with her. :feelsgiga:
I hesitated a bit since I knew the effects would be enhanced ty to alcohol but couldn't miss out on the experience. Afterall she had told me that the weed will only calm me down and make me feel a bit sleepy.

I smoked out of a bong for the first time and the weed hit me like a truck. Reminder that I was drunk as shit, to the point where I started playing dumb etc etc. :feelspepo:

Ok so this girl helped me lay down on her bed comfortably. After a few minutes when I tried to move into a better position I felt like I was paralyzed and my brain couldnt function properly, also my voice got super low and quiet. I still don't know how much I smoked or what happened.

I freaked out Internally but played it cool and just listened to music on her bed until I either blacked out or fell asleep, no memory. :feelswhere:

When I woke up in the morning I was still drunk and then I looked around and realized she had put me to bed.
I started feeling bad since all she probs had on her mind was sex and I came to hers for a kids sleepover type of visit. :feelskek::ROFLMAO:

I didn't even wake her up I just awkwardly left the house and called my friend to pick me up.
I had fun, hopefully she did too, another horny whore played. (I guess) :feelsokman:

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, TechnoBoss, MagaPutinism and 2 others
Irresponsible nature leads to fruitless dates. If you had restraint, she would've noted unless she's a dumb weedhead skank.

But something tells me she's that latter. I don't think she even thinks, tbh.

Conduct an experiment! Tell her about the border dispute and conclude it with, "Think about it, right?"

If she doesn't say anything; braindead. If she changes the subject, braindead. If she challenges you with, "My pussy's having a dispute." She's a whore.

• JFL
Reactions: overdose
Irresponsible nature leads to fruitless dates. If you had restraint, she would've noted unless she's a dumb weedhead skank.

But something tells me she's that latter. I don't think she even thinks, tbh.

Conduct an experiment! Tell her about the border dispute and conclude it with, "Think about it, right?"

If she doesn't say anything; braindead. If she changes the subject, braindead. If she challenges you with, "My pussy's having a dispute." She's a whore.

I appreciate your perspective and yeah shes a dumb weedhead skank. :feelstrash:
She lives away from her home town and the guys here aren't into "emo" type of foids.
Easy pickings.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I appreciate your perspective and yeah shes a dumb weedhead skank. :feelstrash:
She lives away from her home town and the guys here aren't into "emo" type of foids.
Easy pickings.
Ooooh, like Wednesday. Or that older identical version from Breaking Bad. Jessie's junkie gf. The first one.

• +1
Ooooh, like Wednesday. Or that older identical version from Breaking Bad. Jessie's junkie gf. The first one.

Spot on, the only thing is that she dresses a bit weird when she goes out. Corsets and those chokers etc. :rolleyes:

I don't mind tho, shes fun to chat with.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
3950833 78E46521 BFC6 49F1 B8DC C019CA0DC518

As usual

• +1
Disgusting fakecel, You will not be accepted in the trvcel heaven

• JFL
Reactions: cheerio