I skipped over a month of class

PickleTheSlayer

PickleTheSlayer

Bronze
I attended 3 classes in a span of 6 weeks, thought i could get away with it but I didnt do a single assignment jfl, anyways I wrote a fake sob story to my professor about how i have mental health issues and my family has problems. She said if my midterm paper shows I can keep up in the class she'll consider my grade but I have an F right now. Bhais im fucked anyone else been in this situation? Fuark rotting online all month hasnt paid off bhais. Midterm due in less than a week and I have no idea about any of the shit we learned.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, Ricky212 and lemonnz
lemonnz

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
Rotting isn't made for low iq.
I rot on internet the entire day skipping lectures but still maintain my grades

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44 and PickleTheSlayer
I rot on internet the entire day skipping lectures but still maintain my grades
mirin tbh I have friends like this too who skip but maintain, I think I was just being lazy

I attended 3 classes in a span of 6 weeks, thought i could get away with it but I didnt do a single assignment jfl, anyways I wrote a fake sob story to my professor about how i have mental health issues and my family has problems. She said if my midterm paper shows I can keep up in the class she'll consider my grade but I have an F right now. Bhais im fucked anyone else been in this situation? Fuark rotting online all month hasnt paid off bhais. Midterm due in less than a week and I have no idea about any of the shit we learned.
bhai are you indian?

They recently sent me an email saying they are monitoring my attendance and I need to show up

Haven‘t showed up to a single latin class since a month. My exam is tmrw, haven‘t studied anything yet, will start now.

Im pretty sure i‘ll manage easily