I speed ran a ban on .com

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Revelation 21:4
It took 2 days of me being myself. I did nothing different to what I do on .org jfl. I'm pretty sure AstroSky wants to find me and violently decapitate me. I was trolling this nigga hard and he was rambling shit like "I'm gonna torture you slowly and then cut off your (insert body part) and then finish you off with lashes" JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, silencio, M-1014 and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, buflek, M-1014 and 13 others
OIG39lipSUynK2BPZKE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21 and i_love_roosters
It took 2 days of me being myself. I did nothing different to what I do on .org jfl. I'm pretty sure AstroSky wants to find me and violently decapitate me. I was trolling this nigga hard and he was rambling shit like "I'm gonna torture you slowly and then cut off your (insert body part) and then finish you off with lashes" JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
ethnic ramblings dnrd

View attachment 2891811

It's an ancient tradition of the curries to worship the bbc

vedic culture is not hinduism tho , vedicism is from yamnaya nomads similar to european paganism .

vedicism + dravid cultures ( like u showed) = modern day hinduism

it is what it is im agnostic anyway

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and mayo mogger
idk why my peers cope when i tell em thats a dick lmfao ,
Bhai you're this :tiny: close of being executed by The United Nations of Brahmins

Careful..

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss, st.hamudi but 6‘5, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, i_love_roosters and Autismcel
https://forum.****************/threads/how-to-gain-or-lose-weight-gtfih.10833/

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
@Rivers of Nihil

vedic culture is not hinduism tho , vedicism is from yamnaya nomads similar to european paganism .

vedicism + dravid cultures ( like u showed) = modern day hinduism

it is what it is im agnostic anyway
Give your soul to kalipurush and you shall ascend

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion
Bhai you're this :tiny: close of being executed by The United Nations of Brahmins

Careful..

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Autismcel
Is he admin?

@KIVVV is perma banned over there because I told @dean cause i hate all u .org subhumans raiding and ruining the heaven land .com

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV
I pmed @dean to do this jfl
Do you seriously think I care about that shithole jfl? Tell Dean he's a homosexual
Fuck u slave of the jewish dogs
Second comment, someone is mad :forcedsmile:
@KIVVV is perma banned over there because I told @dean cause i hate all u .org subhumans raiding and ruining the heaven land .com
Third comment :forcedsmile::feelskek:, someone's is REALLY mad. Honestly, .org niggas who join .com don't join for the same reasons they joined .org. Jfl we join the troll your subhuman asses. Again, if you think I care, you're clinically delusional. I don't even use .com, I would only open it for the jfls

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Do you seriously think I care about that shithole jfl? Tell Dean he's a homosexuality

Second comment, someone is mad :forcedsmile:

Third comment :forcedsmile::feelskek:, someone's is REALLY mad. Honestly, .org niggas who join .com don't join for the same reasons they joined .org. Jfl we join the troll your subhuman asses. Again, if you think I care, you're clinically delusional. I don't even use .com, I would only open it for the jfls
I always have multiple comments on all threads because it will help me change colours faster

@RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

@mayo mogger now the Instagram sanatani niggas are joining who would automatically curse Islam because someone cursed hinduism jfl
the insta sanatanis are retarded imo , mfer if you love your religion that much just become a sadhu but nahh. similarly goes for any of these religious people online nigga just become a priest at that point.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and RAMU KAKA
@RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

@mayo mogger now the Instagram sanatani niggas are joining who would automatically curse Islam because someone cursed hinduism jfl
I have never used insta and i never will and i don't support muh sanatan dharma
Muh best ancient religion

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
the insta sanatanis are retarded imo , mfer if you love your religion that much just become a sadhu but nahh. similarly goes for any of these religious people online nigga just become a priest at that point.
Would chant jai shree ram thousand times a day but when asked to read 1st verse of the 1st chapter of their holy book *insects chirping*

Niggas dont even properly know what are their holy books

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and mayo mogger
I have never used insta and i never will and i don't support muh sanatan dharma
Muh best ancient religion
i only follow one religion thats looksmax.org botb is holy text i go by

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, RAMU KAKA and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Would chant jai shree ram thousand times a day but when asked to read 1st verse of the 1st chapter of their holy book *insects chirping*

Niggas don't do shit except jai shree ram and jai hanuman , radhe radhe , ram ram

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, mayo mogger and RAMU KAKA
@mayo mogger @RAMU KAKA

Shout out to my niggas

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and RAMU KAKA

these niggers have radicalized 'jai shree ram' , instead of showing love to their god it comes off as hate speech lmfao

im sounding soy asf

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and RAMU KAKA
Niggas don't do shit except jai shree ram and jai hanuman , radhe radhe , ram ram
fr i asked my mom why does she eat non veg everyday except tuesday , total retardation tbh our texts are dumb on diet imo dont even eat plants at that point

Attachments

• IMG_20240503_121426.jpg
    IMG_20240503_121426.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, RAMU KAKA and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

Users who are viewing this thread

Back