I spent 6 hours on a Kingdom hearts boss today

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
And i didn't even beat It. Had to ragequit and waiting for falling asleep like a complete loser. Brutal when you suck even at videogames

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Klasik01, Zeruel and 3 others
Which one? Only one I beat was KH2 sephiroth after like days, mogged but I wonder if it’ll be easier coming from souls. Doubt it

And i didn't even beat It. Had to ragequit and waiting for falling asleep like a complete loser. Brutal when you suck even at videogames
It happens bro same shit happend with me a bloodborne boss I spent atkeats 2 days on and I felt like such a bitch so I just gave up and ask some Nigga on Reddit to help me I regret ts tho

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and the BULL
Which one? Only one I beat was KH2 sephiroth after like days, mogged but I wonder if it’ll be easier coming from souls. Doubt it

Not really a boss but mogs hard every other encounter in the game. This mf does It at level 1 by spamming a summon but i want to do It in a non cheesy way

It happens bro same shit happend with me a bloodborne boss I spent atkeats 2 days on and I felt like such a bitch so I just gave up and ask some Nigga on Reddit to help me I regret ts tho
Orphan is the best boss in that game ngl. His second phase is so insane

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
I loved that game.

Not really a boss but mogs hard every other encounter in the game. This mf does It at level 1 by spamming a summon but i want to do It in a non cheesy way

What were they thinking with that fight ngl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Then you search It and YouTube and see some mf doing It at level 1 naked. Bad genetics Is brutal you can't enjoy shit. Need to level up like a complete retard

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Pikabro
I used to play kingdom hearts. Don’t really remember that part being that hard though. Been a while though since I last played.

I used to play kingdom hearts. Don’t really remember that part being that hard though. Been a while though since I last played.
I didn't Remember It too. I had Memories of riku being hard but i beat It in 6 attempts. Have no idea how i did that room as a Kid, maybe i was playing on normal

you are turning into an incel

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Klasik01
you are turning into an incel
Also there Is no shame in being incel. Being incel Is only bad if you think that's a relevant aspect of your Life. I genuinely feel happier now than was i was into dating because i'm more light hearted and carefree.

I expected Malenia or Orphan of Kos, but c'mon man, a KH boss? Seriously? Just drop the difficulty or something. Chad doesn't handicap himself when he is going balls deep inside some hotties, he uses every trick in the book and every tool he has at his disposal to achieve victory.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I expected Malenia or Orphan of Kos, but c'mon man, a KH boss? Seriously? Just drop the difficulty or something. Chad doesn't handicap himself when he is going balls deep inside some hotties, he uses every trick in the book and every tool he has at his disposal to achieve victory.
Proud mode kh Is harder than elden ring. Elden ring only got the title of "hard game" because you can't change the difficulty, so casuals Just can't beat It by setting normal difficulty.

Proud mode kh Is harder than elden ring. Elden ring only got the title of "hard game" because you can't change the difficulty, so casuals Just can't beat It by setting normal difficulty.
the optional bosses in kh are way more brutal. KH2 FM is the best one, fights are all about skill and best combat system.

My favourite KH song. Mogger for gym sessions.