I still think about my oneitis 10 years later

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Not on a daily basis. Sometimes not even weekly basis. She was in my head rent free 10 years ago. No other girl ever mattered. If any girl showed my any IOIs I didn't care and only wanted her attention and affection.

We barely knew each other. Only shared the same class for like a year, spoke a few times. Even though I rarely saw her every now and then, her memory was burned into my brain because I'd stalk her insta, FB etc. I'd literally go after all her friends and extended family hoping she was in a group pic with them. Brutal. If it wasn't for social media I probably would have forgotten about her the next year.

I think about her every now and then. Not because I'm as infatuated with her as before, but because it's a nice nostalgic memory to remember how obsessed I was with someone who literally has no idea who I am anymore.

Thank fuck she has descended. Was Staceylite now maybe high tier MTB. She got fucked around uni and is now with a 6'3 balding MTN.

This is your future, @MongolTurk

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: flippasav, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Zonar and 7 others
I also try forget my oneitis, she actually told me she loves me but then we had a mutual breakup because she follows deen and me too, idk if that was cope and she's dating someone now or drooling for chads

I try to forget all that and once a month or two she comes in my dreams and then i keep thinking about her for days

• So Sad
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and SecularIslamist
that girl prolly doesn't even remember who you are

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, twilight, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Low t.org

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Latens Deitas
> Thank fuck she has descended. Was Staceylite now maybe high tier MTB. She got fucked around uni and is now with a 6'3 balding MTN
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Alt Number 3
Did you ever manage to slay on Muzz faggot?

Did you ever manage to slay on Muzz faggot?
What do you think? This is the average girl that likes me

Meanwhile here is what the average girl I like looks like

Muzz is the hardest app on the market. This is confirmed by multiple experiments and independently verified by 3rd party chadfishes. These curry LTBs have standards higher than Burj khalifa because it's a marriage app. White trash in your Tinder DMs cannot compare.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and WishIwasChico
Thank you for the warning I suppose, whatever mental preparation I do for this future will be adequate enough to reduce suffering inshallah

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
We barely knew each other. Only shared the same class for like a year, spoke a few times. Even though I rarely saw her every now and then, her memory was burned into my brain because I'd stalk her insta, FB etc. I'd literally go after all her friends and extended family hoping she was in a group pic with them. Brutal. If it wasn't for social media I probably would have forgotten about her the next year.
This is 100% identical to my situation, explains my situation word for word

• +1
inject 1000 mgs of T/ week please or rope

What do you think? This is the average girl that likes me
View attachment 2554252

Meanwhile here is what the average girl I like looks like
View attachment 2554253

Muzz is the hardest app on the market. This is confirmed by multiple experiments and independently verified by 3rd party chadfishes. These curry LTBs have standards higher than Burj khalifa because it's a marriage app. White trash in your Tinder DMs cannot compare.
Muh the hardest dating app @WishIwasChico come humble this Muhammad

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
No oneitis for you abdul

Not on a daily basis. Sometimes not even weekly basis. She was in my head rent free 10 years ago. No other girl ever mattered. If any girl showed my any IOIs I didn't care and only wanted her attention and affection.

I think about her every now and then. Not because I'm as infatuated with her as before, but because it's a nice nostalgic memory to remember how obsessed I was with someone who literally has no idea who I am anymore.

Thank fuck she has descended. Was Staceylite now maybe high tier MTB. She got fucked around uni and is now with a 6'3 balding MTN.

Half of the forum was in their dads balls 10 years ago

Worst crushes are the ones where u donโ€™t even talk to them and instead fantasize about them constantly

• +1

I feel you man

• +1
Muh the hardest dating app @WishIwasChico come humble this Muhammad
He won't do it he knows it. He'll get rejected by curry femcels en masse.