I swear, my only dream in this fucking life is to become a chad naturally

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
If one day we'll find the solution to get a better jaw naturally, i'll hardmog 99% of this planet i'm not joking
My all fucking life has been ruled by few centimeters in the fucking jaw, fuck my V shaped jaw,
I HAD A FUCKING GOOD WIDEN JAW WHEN I WAS YOUNG :rage:

Ok listen now, i don't give a fuck, "over, genetic" etc... That's a fucking BS, if my jaw wasn't narrow when i was young, then it mean that i'm fucking born to get a widen jaw, not a cuck jaw.

So this is simple, i'll fucking press my mandible till the quartering, i'll fucking find a solution to stretch this fucking bones. Do you really think, you can't MOTHERFUCKING MOVE BONES ????

I'm already gymmaxxing, all i need now is to make my jaw widen and get a better gonial angle

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
Do you have any ideas ? I dont give a fuck even is it's dangerous, what and how can stretch that fucking jaw ?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Luke LLL and thecel
If one day we'll find the solution to get a better jaw naturally, i'll hardmog 99% of this planet i'm not joking
My all fucking life has been ruled by few centimeters in the fucking jaw, fuck my V shaped jaw,

Ok listen now, i don't give a fuck, "over, genetic" etc... That's a fucking BS, if my jaw wasn't narrow when i was young, then it mean that i'm fucking born to get a widen jaw, not a cuck jaw.

So this is simple, i'll fucking press my mandible till the quartering, i'll fucking find a solution to stretch this fucking bones. Do you really think, you can't MOTHERFUCKING MOVE BONES ????

I'm already gymmaxxing, all i need now is to make my jaw widen and get a better gonial angle
u have many options.

-wider jaw: chinwing, filler, implants

-longer jaw: bimax/bsso/imdo, Chinwing/genio, jaw/chin implant

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, TrestIsBest, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
u have many options.

-wider jaw: chinwing, filler, implants

-longer jaw: bimax/bsso/imdo, Chinwing/genio, jaw/chin implant
Which is cheapest and safest

just mew bro

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

Start eating lots of candy. Bubble gum and taffy. Any punk gets in your way then they're gonna get their ass beat. Just eat candy. Any kind will do. Don't matter if it's nutritious or FDA approved.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

dude stop talking shit if your jaw was wide as a kid something went wrong go get surgery faggot

• JFL

dm pics of jaw

• +1

its 100% possible. and I am getting close, I just need to take care of my soft tissue (reshaping nose through face yoga and strengthening orbicularis oculi muscles for hunter eyes)
Around 6 months ago I discovered vibration applied to any skull bone before the age of 25 increases the bone mass by increasing the amount of nutrient and blood flow that enters the nutrient foramen of the bone.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Use a massage gun on minimum setting and lightly press it on the bone of your choice and hold it there for 10 seconds every 3 days. MAKE SURE to do it symmetrically. So if you hold it on one end of the, for example jaw bone make sure to do it on the other as well as well as the chin. Also works for zygos as well.

Just made this account to tell you this, good luck.

• +1
After about age 10 no.
until you are 25 you absolutely can. like i mentioned above, vibration grows bone and mewing moves it therefore yes you can. Also you can target specific branches of the external carotid artery if you want to enlarge certain bones.

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
My dream is fucking a hot teen while she squeezes titanium implants placed on my infraorbital rims

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, unregistered_lurker and Deleted member 2729
My dream is to have sex with Ana de Armas
in a hot summerday.. but she shouldnt shower 1-2 weeks
i now its sounds strange but its turns me on :feelshah:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser and Lorsss

naturally

Season 9 Wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

to widen your jaw you'll need wraparound shotgun implants

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
Chew then if that doesn’t work surgery.

its 100% possible. and I am getting close, I just need to take care of my soft tissue (reshaping nose through face yoga and strengthening orbicularis oculi muscles for hunter eyes)
Around 6 months ago I discovered vibration applied to any skull bone before the age of 25 increases the bone mass by increasing the amount of nutrient and blood flow that enters the nutrient foramen of the bone.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Use a massage gun on minimum setting and lightly press it on the bone of your choice and hold it there for 10 seconds every 3 days. MAKE SURE to do it symmetrically. So if you hold it on one end of the, for example jaw bone make sure to do it on the other as well as well as the chin. Also works for zygos as well.

Just made this account to tell you this, good luck.

Are you fucking joking ? bro if this work i'll give you 5euros (i know it's nothing but just for thanks)

• +1
Reactions: Maxmus

me too buddy boyo 😢
i have a 4 cm wide palate and child like mouth...let me know if you find the proper surgeon
yours is v shaped? how wide? are you also recessed ? i did bimax but didnt help with the width and shitty mouth 😢

aye bro its nothing, I get more then what i need knowing i helped someone ascend. Just keep at doing the vibration for at most 10 seconds a day on the bone of your choice dont forget to keep it symmetrical.
Are you fucking joking ? bro if this work i'll give you 5euros (i know it's nothing but just for thanks)