I think 6 months enough for me to get thin

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
I’m not THAT fat tbh. It’s just the angles and general body shape. Once I hit gym get bideltoid I’ll look more my weight . When I look in a different mirror I look overweight and not obese so it has to do with mirror setting

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, Psychophilly, try2beme and 4 others
cope fatass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, Latinolooksmaxxer and Nick.Harte
1 week. Jerk off 164 times per day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
Bro just stop eating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel, Deleted member 57122 and socialcel
I’m not THAT fat tbh. It’s just the angles and general body shape. Once I hit gym get bideltoid I’ll look more my weight . When I look in a different mirror I look overweight and not obese so it has to do with mirror setting
I thought u took t3/t4/ DNp etc….. etc

skip breakfast (go for black coffee instead, or 1 glass of milk) and dont eat carbs except on lunch

stick to that and in 4 months you'll be lean

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
im 56k kg. wanna see my body?

• +1
good luck leanmaxx

• +1

I started losing a shit tonne of weight taking t3 and eating Indian food in India.

We must do more research and help you lose weight.

How do we go about doing this?

• +1
I started losing a shit tonne of weight taking t3 and eating Indian food in India.

We must do more research and help you lose weight.

How do we go about doing this?
I started iodine I think that’ll help x them I’m doing aloha lipoic acid detox then starting vitamin k2. I think no way except calorie deficit and hoping for body to realise extra fat is not needed anymore ( by nuking cortisol with p5p progesterone etc)

I started iodine I think that’ll help x them I’m doing aloha lipoic acid detox then starting vitamin k2. I think no way except calorie deficit and hoping for body to realise extra fat is not needed anymore ( by nuking cortisol with p5p progesterone etc)

Ok good. Try and see what happens.

What research publication websites are you using?

Ok good. Try and see what happens.

What research publication websites are you using?
Sci hub as it releases all locked articles. I recently found out that iodine more than double testosterone in bulls. Wonder why they never talk about it mainstream. Even in the study there was no mention of testosterone , only seminal volume

5F659AE6 2917 4FE2 AC94 8016273A0CF9

20240215 020611

• So Sad
just have the most dogshit inefficient metabolism ever theory

• +1
what you trying to get thin for bro srs just roid

just have the most dogshit inefficient metabolism ever theory
Metabolism only has like a 500 caloric difference. People are skinny because of low appetite.

Metabolism only has like a 500 caloric difference. People are skinny because of low appetite.
playing 1 match of Dota 2 is equivalent of working out for 40 minutes for me. my body burns calory for even the most basic things like what is left and what is right.

i swear to god, i still have to recalculate each time that which hand is my left hand. then i'll be like "this is left hand, so this must be right hand".
my brain consumes everything, body is being bullied.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and BrahminBoss
Sci hub as it releases all locked articles. I recently found out that iodine more than double testosterone in bulls. Wonder why they never talk about it mainstream. Even in the study there was no mention of testosterone , only seminal volume

View attachment 2744380

😳