I think a foid wants me to chase her

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
So I’ve been ghosted by foid that initially showed interest in me. I genuinely thought she was disgusted by me or smth and changed her mind. But she’s still lurking for no reason in the area I hang out in school and I think I see her try make eye contact in peripheral vision.

What do I do in this situation? Do I double text and send another msg first? Lmk, I would still like to slay her tbh

Niggas from previous thread @chrisN @mbolo @TUSSELEIF @Skywalker @romanstock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Skywalker, normie_joe and 5 others
Go and talk to her nigga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
What you explain indicates that she is interested although the fact that she ghosted you is directly contradicting.
When girls have shown interest in me in school they've always replied asap to my texts / calls.
Nonetheless you should still talk to her and figure out what the fuck is going on inside her BPD brain.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 21863, incelmogger and 3 others
Not worth it. Shes playing with 19 other dudes also, u r the 20th. Dont think youre special to her just cuz she looked 2sec in your direction Jfl She is giving those looks 19 other dudes also every day

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 21863, NateJacobs and 3 others
What you explain indicates that she is interested although the fact that she ghosted you is directly contradicting.
When girls have shown interest in me in school they've always replied asap to my texts / calls.
Nonetheless you should still talk to her and figure out what the fuck is going on inside her BPD brain.
Nah tbh I’ve had foids reply instantly to me who are just friends, doesn’t mean much imo. I feel like she’s trying to play some game. But it’s retarded on her part, bc it’s leading to nothing so far. She could have just replied and I’d asked her out on a date already. Just lol at foids

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, incelmogger and Deleted member 28896
Even after being brutally ghosted? What do I even say? Without seeming desperate (Whch I am ofc in reality)
If she’s in your vicinity for no reason and is eyeing you she could want to talk but is too scared. Women are fucking pussies most of the time. You should be okay if you didn’t do anything in specific that made her disgusted, and if she showed heaps of interest in the beginning. Sometimes women will be one way and then the next day be totally different. 90% of them are bipolar in some way. Just test the waters again bro.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, NotoriousLoser and Reformed
If she’s in your vicinity for no reason and is eyeing you she could want to talk but is too scared. Women are fucking pussies most of the time. You should be okay if you didn’t do anything in specific that made her disgusted, and if she showed heaps of interest in the beginning. Sometimes women will be one way and then the next day be totally different. 90% of them are bipolar in some way. Just test the waters again bro.
Tbh I will never fully understand why foids do this shit. Like is it a game or just their fucked up emotional female brains? My friend had a similar experience the other day and it turned out that the girl was literally bipolar and had serious trust issues coz of shit that happened in the past jfl. The next day she wanted to suck his cock again after ghosting him and getting really uptight.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, GuyFromSingapore and Reformed
I dont think I could I approach her in person again. Even sending a text I wouldnt know wtf to say, just looks pathetic sending another msg with my other one on top which is on ‘seen’.

Tbh with what u said about foids being bipolar ur right. I think I should just avoid them completely, and keep talking to new foids until I find one that’s direct with me.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and incelmogger
So I’ve been ghosted by foid that initially showed interest in me. I genuinely thought she was disgusted by me or smth and changed her mind. But she’s still lurking for no reason in the area I hang out in school and I think I see her try make eye contact in peripheral vision.

What do I do in this situation? Do I double text and send another msg first? Lmk, I would still like to slay her tbh

No, if you see her trying to make eye contact you're gonna have to make contact in person. Not over text. Be prepared though that she might just be stringing you along for her own ego. Find out whatever the case.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, incelmogger and Reformed
I dont think I could I approach her in person again. Even sending a text I wouldnt know wtf to say, just looks pathetic sending another msg with my other one on top which is on ‘seen’.

Tbh with what u said about foids being bipolar ur right. I think I should just avoid them completely, and keep talking to new foids until I find one that’s direct with me.
Yeah that’s what my friend who I mentioned before did coz he refused to double text. He’s been trying to slay hard recently. Scored this chick that’s still bipolar but more direct and literally obsessed with him (he’s 6’1 chadlite face jacked mma fighter). But yeah bro, don’t double text that’s ultimate cuckery. If she keeps eyeing you and shit though and comes close then just talk to her, but leave it till then. Don’t harp on it tho just move onto the next girl

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Reformed
No, if you see her trying to make eye contact you're gonna have to make contact in person. Not over text. Be prepared though that she might just be stringing you along for her own ego. Find out whatever the case.
This is why I’m avoiding eye contact actually, I don’t wanna give her those small ego boosts throughout the day.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and incelmogger
Appear to be unbothered, keep having fun with other girls and if you see her looking at you just strike out a laid back conversation as if talking to a kid remain clueless about ghosting. But don't walk up to her only talk if shes close at some point

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, incelmogger and Reformed

Your so autistic

This lol. If a girl actually likes you it’s obvious. This guy should just move on instead of obsessing over some Becky.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, GuyFromSingapore, incelmogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and incelmogger
I also been talking to this foid and I think she likes me..

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Lol has nothing to do with me that foids are shit at communicating
Dude you’re coping so hard. She doesn’t like you move on.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and incelmogger
This is why I’m avoiding eye contact actually, I don’t wanna give her those small ego boosts throughout the day.
You should just stare at her with a neutral expression and see how she reacts next time you notice she's trying to make eye contact. Don't let her get to thinking she's intimidating you.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

Firstly, what's the looks level? are you two equal in terms of attractiveness?

Girls will be nervous, and rarely initiate in a forward manner with the guy they like. They want to be admired and assured that the guy likes them before opening up too much. Fragile egos I suppose. Vicinity is girls way of approaching a guy. If you notice her around you often for seemingly no reason then that's a sign she wants YOU to initiate.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, autistic_tendencies and Reformed
txt her a photo of a ghost

if she still doesn't reply then never acknowledge her existence again

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Reformed and autistic_tendencies

Incel view on the world ngl

Damnn women absolutely love a soap opera don't they

Wait till the 31st before chasing her.

And don't forget to wear this

• +1
Reactions: rteme
have you fucked her yet?

I see her try make eye contact in peripheral vision.
nigga you’re so autistic jfl that’s why most ppl on this forum are incels