"I think being a trans guy will make me look like an ugly incel"

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
I don’t know if I’m a trans man or a butch lesbian

I currently identify as a trans man and I’ve been on testosterone for about 5 months.
But recently I’ve been thinking about if I’m a butch lesbian. Idk why but I feel like I resonate with them.
Idk if I actually am a lesbian or if I just feel like it would be easier to be myself if I wasn’t transgender and just stayed as a butch cis woman.

I feel like I can’t be confident as a trans man because I don’t look like a man; I’m short, feminine figure, shy, not masculine in the way men are masculine. I don’t know how to explain it but I feel like I need to be more submissive, quiet, etc because I’m not good enough as a man and people would make fun of me.

I feel like if I was a woman I could be confident because I would look normal so maybe I’d feel better about my body and my height.

Idk how to be confident as a man if I don’t fit into any masculine stereotypes. I feel like if make a fool of myself. But being a butch lesbian, I wouldn’t need others validation and I would be comfortable in my own masculinity also being a woman would explain my feminine characteristics better.

I feel like dating would also be easier. Of course lesbians have a lot of issues but being in a lesbian community can make it easier. Meeting straight women as a trans guy is not. I’m not their type and even if I was I would still have to tell them I’m trans and face rejection.
I think being a trans guy will make me look like an ugly incel and destroy any confidence left and I don’t want to be lonely
I also don’t fit in with any guys. And I feel alienated from the lgbt community and I want to feel that community

But I’m just not sure. I can’t tell. Butch lesbian just gives me confident energy but I don’t know if I actually am one or just because I think butch lesbians are really cool.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
I thought incel was an attitude.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, chosen-one, gribsufer1 and 3 others
OP why are you on r/questioning

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Lol all of a sudden being incel is about looks, not personality.

Women are only honest and only care when it affects them.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, chosen-one, RiceCel1234 and 7 others
She just needs confidence and therapy

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
she should transition, after all, all you need is confidence, a good personality and tactical soap cold showers right?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
This is like moving to india as a white person and being astounded that there is shit everywhere and everything sucks. Foids who transition into "men" are absolutely braindead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, chosen-one, hammy and 4 others
This is like moving to india as a white person and being astounded that there is shit everywhere and everything sucks. Foids who transition into "men" are absolutely braindead.
caged