i think i saw cutest and hottest ugly girl ever

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
holy shit im still in disbelief. just saw some ultra low trust angular yet cute faced girl with insane brows and zygos bones etc. but at same time she looked like suicide cult leader from columbian school ngl
i was like
200.gif

looked like odd mix of lima and ramirez or something. like imagine if they had kid together . holy shit
giphy.gif

not saying she was ultra pretty. but holy shit this was one of sexiest girl ive seen. shes in my head rent free now. its really rare to see such perfect mix of ugliness+cuteness and sexiness at same time. need to get on manhunt and find her tbh no joke and if i do ill actually give it a shot ded srs. now i have oneitis on 5 girls.
okay she is anything but ugly :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dinger557
brb using imagination

brb using imagination
indeed i will take creepshot if i meet her or post pic if i dinf her find her.
tSyx2YqVV26Zgp4489YBtWHmP-32hNuTLQl8GOfARgl-1EwUt9ct47U5njeCJcHqeirzQ0M5V0gO0q8Hn0RBgrsJ4nEuYsd9DiUgeXB-nW9uj9zpTw

imagine this girl but with thinner eyes+insanely low trust and wider mouth more bony too. holy fuck im still in disbelief. looked like vagina haver satan :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
imagine having 5 foids living comfortably in your head

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
id be a drooling retard if i did
cope. i think now i ditched 4 and have gone manhunting for last one ngl. hope she doesnt brutally reject me and avenge all shit i did to girls when i was young :lul:
holy fuck i got obessed in fucking seconds. one of most memorable girls ever
tSyx2YqVV26Zgp4489YBtWHmP-32hNuTLQl8GOfARgl-1EwUt9ct47U5njeCJcHqeirzQ0M5V0gO0q8Hn0RBgrsJ4nEuYsd9DiUgeXB-nW9uj9zpTw

someone shop her as dajaals daugher. holy shit its over for me
i want her right now on my lap or im gonna go er and then rope. :soy:

Last edited:
cope. i think now i ditched 4 and have gone manhunting for last one ngl. hope she doesnt brutally reject me and avenge all shit i did to girls when i was young :lul:
holy fuck i got obessed in fucking seconds. one of most memorable girls ever

someone shop her as dajaals daugher. holy shit its over for me
i want her right now on my lap or im gonna go er and then rope. :soy:
i have only confronted one of my oneitises and she rejected me of course, even though we almost had everyting in common. that was a brutal blackpill for me

i have only confronted one of my oneitises and she rejected me of course, even though we almost everyting in common. that was a brutal blackpill for me
if that happens im gonna slit her throat in agony :feelsez: how could she reject me, the supreme gentleman? for real tho im never gonna meet that girl again. probably lives in some village and was in my city to buy some shit in bulk. major tormenting tbh

Brb

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
indeed i will take creepshot if i meet her or post pic if i dinf her find her.

imagine this girl but with thinner eyes+insanely low trust and wider mouth more bony too. holy fuck im still in disbelief. looked like vagina haver satan :lul:
i tried to put other eyes and brows but didnt look like her. holy shit she was so hot

me fucked her

LOL I JIZZLED ON HER PUSSY YOU DOG KEEP CRYING HERE WHILE MY BWC GETS THE FUN
you=didnt do shit other than cutting ur in arms to cope with world pain undisputeds bullying gave u. thats all u ever did