I think i'll just get this pharmacy tech degree and move out

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Then I can burn out whatever youth I got left in boxing/mma n shut

well, i'm already signed up for school n shut. Once I'm done, I can work in a pharmacy and make like 25 bucks n hour, that should be good enough to get my own apartment. Then I can head back to a gym or some shut, or just train myself and go pro in boxing/mma. I don't have a lot of time anyway, then I can go as far as I can and just quit that shut before it gets too bad.

well, i'm already signed up for school n shut. Once I'm done, I can work in a pharmacy and make like 25 bucks n hour, that should be good enough to get my own apartment. Then I can head back to a gym or some shut, or just train myself and go pro in boxing/mma. I don't have a lot of time anyway, then I can go as far as I can and just quit that shut before it gets too bad.
Just don't quit like you quit being an RBT

Think you need to fully commit to something since going in circles trying the same stuff
cope, i am slowly but surely moving in the right direction !

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
do jiu jitsu so you can roll with girls, closest u will get to sex tbh

cope, i am slowly but surely moving in the right direction !
I hope you do I was just saying you seem to be going in circles trying out the same things so when it stops will be when things start moving

I hope you do I was just saying you seem to be going in circles trying out the same things so when it stops will be when things start moving
nah bro i will ascend

nah bro i will ascend
yeah im saying i hope you do but was pointing out what seems to be the condition for it to happen

yeah im saying i hope you do but was pointing out what seems to be the condition for it to happen
you appear to be hating bro, i will ascend