I think im. Borderline chadlite now did a snapchat expirment got an average rating of 7.8

Nigga a girl virtue signaling you as a 7.8 is the equivalent of LTN on this forum if you wanna go off that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 30037
Nigga a girl virtue signaling you as a 7.8 is the equivalent of LTN on this forum if you wanna go off that
they called me good looking but i dont understand this forum tbh how is 7.8 ltn tho?

Are you biting your cheeks

they called me good looking but i dont understand this forum tbh how is 7.8 ltn tho?
Because it's just bs bro. There's sub to normies being rated 7-8's by their girl-friends but they would never date them. Unless every girl on that app is literally screaming at your existence I don't think Chadlite-chad would even be accurate

IMG 2363

There’s no way bro 😭😭😭😭 she’s blind

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D and S1d456
Because it's just bs bro. There's sub to normies being rated 7-8's by their girl-friends but they would never date them. Unless every girl on that app is literally screaming at your existence I don't think Chadlite-chad would even be accurate
true tbf bro but them girls were strangers online and my freidn did it lol but could be innacurate

htn

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
If not for shit pheno then yes but unfortunately somewhat capped at HTN. Not bad, though, you can still slay if you're not autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Mrxshmallow and S1d456
If not for shit pheno then yes but unfortunately somewhat capped at HTN. Not bad, though, you can still slay if you're not autistic
do you knwo anyways to change pheno and larp in some way

Perm/fluffy hair would ascend your prettyboy appeal hard, look at horsemeetdepressions hair.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and S1d456
female vs male gaze life aint about psl any normie whats pretyyboy maxxed can slayt
She’s retarded tbh she rates anyone an 8 not even lying

• +1
do you knwo anyways to change pheno and larp in some way
Idk but curly hair would ascend you, as the above user mentioned.

• +1
true tbf try i tried it out with a range of foid got 7s 8s mainly but mostly id get stuff like hes okay, hes good looking and thats it

• +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Perm/fluffy hair would ascend your prettyboy appeal hard, look at horsemeetdepressions hair.
will do it bro

• +1
Reactions: aber
true tbf try i tried it out with a range of foid got 7s 8s mainly but mostly id get stuff like hes okay, hes good looking and thats it
Yh that’s what she said first ur okay

• +1
Bro you are indian go code for 50cents/hour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Deleted member 51781, aleksander and 3 others
Lmao new picture
Screenshot 20240215 001402 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Anyone saying ltn are coping hard bfr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Deleted member 51781 and ResilientGoyim
stop being a stupid cunt, u said u will try and rate him to another girl expecting them to give him a fucking 4 but now when u see its an 8 u start coping muh “oh but she said he alright first😢” u sound like a stupid jelouse bitch go kill yourself u dumb prick praying on the currys downfall u cant at least lets one curry muncher make it out the kitchen smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Deleted member 55314 and S1d456
stop being a stupid cunt, u said u will try and rate him to another girl expecting them to give him a fucking 4 but now when u see its an 8 u start coping muh “oh but she said he alright first😢” u sound like a stupid jelouse bitch go kill yourself u dumb prick praying on the currys downfall u cant at least lets one curry muncher make it out the kitchen smh
cheers bro means a lot

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
If a girl rates you lower than an 8 it’s over, and 8 in their head is htn. Plus your icd is really narrow

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
mogger

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and S1d456
htn when ur not squinting

Guys will get no pussy and then try to farm validation with frauded pics.
yeah validation from men is insanity, that’s this forum in a nutshell lol. OP Is not a bad looking guy tho at all, with a beard he would look quite good he reminds me of Raymond Ablack.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
yeah validation from men is insanity, that’s this forum in a nutshell lol. OP Is not a bad looking guy tho at all, with a beard he would look quite good he reminds me of Raymond Ablack.
I think hes just getting shit on cause of the face he makes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Low mtn cause of skin colour mostly

I think hes just getting shit on cause of the face he makes
Yeah psl autism is crazy jfl, he has better bones than me i think but i never really remembering whole threads shitting on me even tho im a curry like him, most said I was HTN or strong mtn..

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
@Blackgymmax who’s gonna tell this abused dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Deleted member 51781 and chadintraining
asking a discord girl is embarrassing to prove a point that is likely either a pedophilic man, or some fat smelly femcel furry
Should’ve asked a tinder match or something
It is still way better than asking random ppl on .org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770