I think im. Borderline chadlite now did a snapchat expirment got an average rating of 7.8

ofc the dude worshipping white MMs is actually a homosexual indian teenager
FIXED :smonk:
Snapchat 1930975171
got rated average 8 out of ten my stacys in my class

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
@coispet those are some reaaaly ugly women lmfao
my aunts in eastern/southern europe look better than that and they're almost 50...dead srs :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Borderline tandoori chicken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, aqircc and Skywalker
Ask foids using these pictures bgm and prove your point View attachment 2752598View attachment 2752599View attachment 2752601so I don't look uncanny also foids my age reactions to me are gonna be different to your age group I'm still a kid
U look uncanny
You dint realize it yet but you'll learn that you have very very bad facial ratios and misc features
Your eye spacing ratio is one of the most important feats of the face and yours is drastically off
Bad 1 eye spacing.
Cock eyed ptosis
Giga narrow skull
Fucked facial thirds

Lol

Your face is just wonky with nothing in the right place you can't see that? To say you're around chadlite means you can fight facially a prime Chris Hemsworth.
You aren't it

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Deleted member 51781 and Deleted member 56068
U look uncanny
You dint realize it yet but you'll learn that you have very very bad facial ratios and misc features
Your eye spacing ratio is one of the most important feats of the face and yours is drastically off
Bad 1 eye spacing.
Cock eyed ptosis
Giga narrow skull
Fucked facial thirds

Lol

Your face is just wonky with nothing in the right place you can't see that? To say you're around chadlite means you can fight facially a prime Chris Hemsworth.
You aren't it
Chill he mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
chadlite in Mumbai

unironically he mogs you for me atleast
Definitely. Hjs deformed eyebarea and 1.5 chin philtrum with tier 7 failo facial thirds and fwhr with a .55 esr is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Deleted member 51781 and Mog3D
Definitely. Hjs deformed eyebarea and 1.5 chin philtrum with tier 7 failo facial thirds and fwhr with a .55 esr is ideal
Snapchat 1930975171
yeah keep coping psl autist
Snapchat 1733200723

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Mog3D
At most
Still not a lite due to not being robust
Yeah, if you had better cheekbone definition with some hollowing, I would say that would potentially bring you to chad tier

I believe that you need a good jaw paired with no massive failos to be considered gl most of the time, and have that + other good features (eye area, zygos, etc..) to be in the chad range

At most
Still not a lite due to not being robust
I'd say ur htn smv wise your chadlite due to bidy and bbc halo however this can change depending on ur height

Bruh you got pebble eyes
Your eyes aren't supposed to look wide. The reason yours looks wide is because your skull is actually narrow as fuck lol.
Distortion fucks fwhr but a sure way to tell low skull width is from the illusion of wide pfl
You have .51 .5 esr.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Deleted member 51781 and chadintraining
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and Blackgymmax
Your eyes aren't supposed to look wide. The reason yours looks wide is because your skull is actually narrow as fuck lol.
Distortion fucks fwhr but a sure way to tell low skull width is from the illusion of wide pfl
You have .51 .5 esr.
Would you say it is still possible to be chad (or at least gl) if you have a larger flaw

You don’t even need insane bone to be gl if you have a good pheno, good harmony, nice ratios, etc..

Examples: Chico, Thom Strijd
Precisely but you need like 85% harmony+ to be a chad with a soft face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Mog3D and chadintraining
Would you say it is still possible to be chad (or at least gl) if you have a larger flaw
If you're boneless then you can have like 1 outlier flaw or like 3 minor flaws and still be chad
Or you can have a decent number of flaws with like 75% 70 harmony like Ian Somerhaldner and be a chad because high dimorphism boos5

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin and chadintraining
@coispet those are some reaaaly ugly women lmfao
my aunts in eastern/southern europe look better than that and they're almost 50...dead srs :feelskek:
Swallow the middleagedsluttybustyaunty pill

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Subhuman even in Mumbai

Agreed, how do you measure harmony though
I think I lose like 6-10%+ of my harmony score just because I have giga outlier tier high brows
even if I had mid set brows I'd look 100x better. Anyone w my brow setness who's sub chad would get fucked hard