I think im. Borderline chadlite now did a snapchat expirment got an average rating of 7.8

Your making me look gay with your pics like that on my phone

And how do you get the % for it
Someone stole creating attrsctivenesses score sheet and measurements (there's 40+) and leaked it. There's a weight on each failo he designed from surveying a few hundred girls to get it down but there's some subjectivity. It's pretty on point within +/-5% harmony scores but measuring dimorphism is kinda difficult because we don't know where too much is

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin and chadintraining
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Blackgymmax
Guys will get no pussy and then try to farm validation with frauded pics.

op needs a big reality check fr, surely he knows that asking mentally ill roasties on snap for ratings using frauded pics is never going to be accurate, they already overrate as it is and with frauded pics even more so

he is def better looking than most indians but ethnic tax is still way way way too prevalent

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Allornothing, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
Idk bout all this shit bro but I slat mtb to htb regularly at 15 I don't fucking know this shit you just gotta look handsome and appealing to the female gaze
this fucking autistic fwhr and ratio may be a good indicator but good bones with a handsome appealing face with heigh n body will make you slay you dont have to have 10 out of 10 perfect ratios which is science based

Idk bout all this shit bro but I slat mtb to htb regularly at 15 I don't fucking know this shit you just gotta look handsome and appealing to the female gaze

@Allornothing :lul: , tales from the mind of a mentally ill 15 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Allornothing and viniciz
op needs a big reality check fr, surely he knows that asking mentally ill roasties on snap for ratings using frauded pics is never going to be accurate, they already overrate as it is and with frauded pics even more so

he is def better looking than most indians but ethnic tax is still way way way too prevalent
i got proff bro dm me

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
At least you don't let all comments fuck with your self-image. That is commendable.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
Stop biting your fucking cheeks and stop squinting then we can rate you, either way even with the frauding you’re still mtn

Stop frauding brah

Share some tips for gymmaxxing to ur curry brother op

my sorry ass paki got rated ltn nigga be honest rate truthfully otherwise creditability will be lost
He was being truthful

Stop biting your fucking cheeks and stop squinting then we can rate you, either way even with the frauding you’re still mtn
I take fraudjjg as a compliment my bro I look like that irl let me prove it to ya
Snapchat 1146538010

He was being truthful
I got rated htn privately by plenty of mfs here syainf that these raters are understandably envious of me I get treated like chadlite irl I used to be a a ltn back in the day

He was being truthful
Screenshot 20240301 212551 Body Editor
if it weren't for my shit skin iv had plenty of ppl tell me I'd be minimum chadlite facially but my height n bidy savss me at 15

Your eye area looks shit because of your nct and positive eyebrow tilt

Everyone here is a 15yo "slayer" bro. Even though it takes the average normie 3 months of texting to get a girl to go out with him.

Of course they browse here too.

He's just not very pleasant to look at. No one would call him good looking, even though he has some good features. This is what people here get wrong.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin and UZB_Strebl
He's just not very pleasant to look at. No one would call him good looking, even though he has some good features. This is what people here get wrong.
Spot on

Facial harmony is like half of your psl and his is literally gutter shit with few decent features

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Allornothing and Mog3D
Facial harmony is like half of your psl and his is literally gutter shit with few decent features
Bgm send my pictures ti any girls that are 15 to 18 they will all rate me high these psl autist ratios ain't all it my harmony is superior

you look like an indian nigger white pink lips

Autistic looking MTN

Bgm send my pictures ti any girls that are 15 to 18 they will all rate me high these psl autist ratios ain't all it my harmony is superior
U just aren’t pleasant to look at not trying to be mean or malicious like the pessimistic psl autist on the org but that’s just my opinion

U just aren’t pleasant to look at not trying to be mean or malicious like the pessimistic psl autist on the org but that’s just my opinion
Your entitled to your own opinion bro

Most atractice curry on the forum

• +1
Reactions: S1d456