I think I’m low t as fuck what can I do about it?

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Recently all the signs for low t has been coming up such as stress, fatigue, low energy, no motivation, lack of focus. What is the solution? Should I just see a doctor?

Test it first bro, blood test test is cheap as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
no doctor ever will prescribe you t unless you have the t levels of a pregnant woman
avoid fapping or any activity that gives you instant gratification, other than that cope or iniect t

Recently all the signs for low t has been coming up such as stress, fatigue, low energy, no motivation, lack of focus. What is the solution? Should I just see a doctor?
exact same symptoms. I think it's from missing out on teen love.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Yes def check a doc and get your t tested.If it's shit tier hop on trt.Also recommend some type of martial art.Just set small goals and reach them.

We are all gonna make it

they wont give you hormones lol that's only reserved for women and mentally ill
your t may literally be non-existent and the doctor will tell you that you are completely fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
they wont give you hormones lol that's only reserved for women and mentally ill
your t may literally be non-existent and the doctor will tell you that you are completely fine
I’ll just go to a therapist and claim I identify as a high t monster if a faggot can do it to grow tits I can do it to get higher testostorone levels
exact same symptoms. I think it's from missing out on teen love.
im 17 and never even held hands with a girl bro JFL i want to rope so bad

I’ll just go to a therapist and claim I identify as a high t monster if a faggot can do it to grow tits I can do it to get higher testostorone levels

im 17 and never even held hands with a girl bro JFL i want to rope so bad

I'm 18 and sadly out of highschool now and i'm NEETing. I'm too high inhib to even go to the gym. Life without gf is a scam.

I'm 18 and sadly out of highschool now and i'm NEETing. I'm too high inhib to even go to the gym. Life without gf is a scam.
I can go to the gym but my local gym is always fucking packed and its de motivating to go

Vitamin d, vitamin c, vitamin 12, iron, titsmagee,

woah unless ur growing tits or something i doubt its just low t, if you suspect thats it idk nigga do some pushups or something JFL
or alternatively