I think i've given up slaying

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
The last few years I've been locationmaxxing hard...
Visiting countries with the primary goal of getting laid... and i've been quite successful
I think my last trip to Kiev a couple of months back was my final "hurrah"

It's only just struck me that i don't really give a shit anymore.. As stated before i booked a trip to Israel later next month.. practically 0 chance of me getting anything there.
Just been looking at flights to Romania because i fancy a trip to visit Dracula's castle..
Also seen some cheap tickets to Copenhagen... JFL at thinking i'll get laid there :LOL:

Tinder has turned to shit all around the world... I've done a fake accounts in Thailand and some other places and i'm not getting the same results as a couple of years back. Not matching with really really hot asian girls like i used to.. not as many matches etc.

I think girls are more and more picky worldwide because of the proliferation of Tinder.. And/Or the algorithm is more strict and money grubbing.

Maybe i need a few months to recharge and do other things than think about foids.. WHo knows

Que:
Didn't read!! Didn't read
TLDR blablabla

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Didn't read!!

imagine willingly going to Israel

ur right about Tinder tho it's become a scam to make money

Deep down you probably wish you didn’t have to go through all that trouble to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
M9zFZYd.jpg

jVmw2Bo.jpg

I would never have gotten this from a Thai girl in Thailand a couple of years back

• JFL
Reactions: TylerDurden, Deleted member 2810, LDNPari and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
So if I make a trip to the Philippines and use Tinder, I'm going to be SOL?
What if I use POF while I'm in the Philippines? LMAO.
I've had some luck with Asian girls in Toronto on POF. So I imagine that I'll have a lot of luck with Filipina girls in the Philippines on POF.

So if I make a trip to the Philippines and use Tinder, I'm going to be SOL?
What if I use POF while I'm in the Philippines? LMAO.
I've had some luck with Asian girls in Toronto on POF. So I imagine that I'll have a lot of luck with Filipina girls in the Philippines on POF.

You will still get laid easy as hell with cute girls

I’m also incel WHEN it comes to local chicks, in the same boat as you. My rank title says it all.

Holy fuck, even a 4/10 has insane standards and wants normies to die, it’s truly over for almost all men

fwark not a single word

I'm like rocky when he got beat

I need to regain the eye of the tiger