I think men prioritizing body over looks in women is the reason why we have so many subhumans in the world

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
It’s true most foids with good bodies have mid tier faces coupled with the fact that the guy breeding her is a LTN or MTN there kid comes out subhuman MTB+LTN=Truecell. If men prioritized breeding with foids with good faces instead of body we would have less ugly people in the world. Look at Latin American and tell my what I’m saying is not true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, mug and Fish
If men prioritized breeding with foids with good faces instead of body we would have less ugly people in the world. Look at Latin American and tell my what I’m saying is not true.
True, and this is bc only 8% of the world is white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and synock21
True, and this is bc only 8% of the world is white
JFL if you don't think whites do the exact same thing

As for OP's point ultimately that's going to happen either way. Much larger pool of foids with good bodies than good faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Fish

As for OP's point ultimately that's going to happen either way. Much larger pool of foids with good bodies than good faces
I mean you could say it because of my point above in the Middle Ages skinny women with gaunt faces were basically truecell in that era men preferred more plump foids with big waist asses and tits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485

They do, but seldom compared to other races, face is everything in white "culture"

I love it though, only gonna halo my son, always gone for face over everything

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
If men prioritized breeding with foids with good faces instead of body we would have less ugly people in the world.
Humans have been doing this since forever. We're ugly now because of epigenetics, soft foods, and a lack of natural selection for thousands of years.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and TheMaxxer333
Most men do not and cannot prioritize anything. Most men take whatever scraps of shit that they can get and say “thank you so much ur amazing babe”.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel