I think my friend may be gay

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
i was over at his house and I heard the grindr notification sound out of nowhere when I was cleaning up some snacks i brought over. Keep in mind I have made sus posts in the past but I dont actually have the app. So this is a big suprise to me as year earlier i showed him what hentai was and lately hes been trying to lose weight and I guess has watched more liberal youtube animation series’ and I know its the sound because of a youtube short where a guy was quizzed on gay trivia. And I later verified it was the sound when i looked it up myself. So I want to ask you? Did I turn him gay by introducing him to furry hentai or am I not to blame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Psychophilly and sportsmogger
How did you know it was the Grindr notification faggot

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Deleted member 41284, horizontallytall and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Alt Number 3, mug and 1 other person
I know about the Grindr notification sound because I had sex with a couple transwomen I met off there

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, SeiGun, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
I know about the Grindr notification sound because I had sex with a couple transwomen I met off there
ngl, you just gave me an idea :p

• JFL
Reactions: mug
Maybe hes doing that but idk. I know I showed him what e621 is a year ago and ever since it seems like hes changing as a person.

Because of a youtube short
hearing it only once woudn't remind u what that notif was. you are gay and probably gonna have anal sex with him in no time.

hearing it only once woudn't remind u what that notif was. you are gay and probably gonna have anal sex with him in no time.
Well maybe i am bicurious but my friends dont know about it. And I never took this guy for being gay but I heard that sound and was weird for sure

Well maybe i am bicurious but my friends dont know about it. And I never took this guy for being gay but I heard that sound and was weird for sure
dont let someone else get to his pants. be the first since he recently turned gay cuz anime shit

i was over at his house and I heard the grindr notification sound out of nowhere when I was cleaning up some snacks i brought over. Keep in mind I have made sus posts in the past but I dont actually have the app. So this is a big suprise to me as year earlier i showed him what hentai was and lately hes been trying to lose weight and I guess has watched more liberal youtube animation series’ and I know its the sound because of a youtube short where a guy was quizzed on gay trivia. And I later verified it was the sound when i looked it up myself. So I want to ask you? Did I turn him gay by introducing him to furry hentai or am I not to blame
definitely gay
don’t bring it up with him but subtly shame him for it

• +1
Yeah sorry I messaged him

• JFL