I think some Chink foid is trying to foodie call me

alien

alien

Kraken
She's asking me within the second message if I heard of some Chinese restaurant in Toronto. I see where this is going. Jesus Christ.
She was good looking and 22 years old. I'm 38. I knew it had to be too good to be true when she swiped right back on me.

Asian women born/raised in the west (or who live here for awhile) are just as corrupt as white women.

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Of course that dumb gook wants Chinese food

Chinese girls are the biggest foodies ever, they get more dopamine from slurping down noodles in chili oil than Chad dick

• JFL
Reactions: alien and InSplit
Of course that dumb gook wants Chinese food
Granted I have been seeing a Filipina whore ongoing. But for $160 CAD I am guaranteed a blowjob, a fuck without a condom and I get to nut inside her. But buying a woman dinner is no guarantee of anything. And I've paid over $100 CAD for dinner for two at times

Chinese girls are the biggest foodies ever, they get more dopamine from slurping down noodles in chili oil than Chad dick
I have been following a Taiwanese girl on Instagram named Fandy Wu (who is around the same age, 23. She was born in Taiwan but immigrated to the USA to study at Boston University. She graduated cum loudly on BWC I take it). And she is a major foodie.
This chick I'm talking to speaks Mandarin. So I think she's from mainland CCP China. She's also saying within the second message that I have to learn how to speak Mandarin for her family to accept me. lmfao.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jpg
ask her to suck your old cock

ask her to suck your old cock
I'm middle-aged but I look young af for my age. I just have greying hair at my temples. It doesn't really matter though. If it shows on your profile that you are 38, young women don't want to date you except to get free stuff out of you. I dumped my 26 year old Asian trans ex-FWB for this reason. She sucked my cock for free in the beginning. But then she kept wanting me to take her out to AYCE sushi and she barely gave me much sex down the line. That dark triad ricecel on HRT is a real hustler. Rope me in with free sex in the beginning. Then start getting free dinners from me at the back end.