i think somebody is trying to break into my house JFLLL

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy loving life
there was a car parked outside my house for like 15 min. he drove off and another car pulled up and started knocking on my door seeing if anyone was home. my big ass german shepherd started barking at him so he left and looked pissed. i wish that fucker would’ve came in though because i was posted up like barry bonds with a baseball bat.
San Francisco Giants Baseball GIF

me to his skull if he would’ve broke in and came into the walkway i was posted up in

• JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, kebab, edodalic29 and 4 others
Did you not answer the door or let your presence be known???

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Deleted member 30037
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and BitchBoy
If they are ethnics they can sue you for racism if you use self defence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and NorwoodAscender
@anthony111553 were u trying to break into my house

“Hmmm someone’s trying to break into my house better use this to farm rep on .org”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
What did he say when you answered btw? Some larp line?
bro deadass said he was “lost” in 2024 when literally everybody has a phone/gps jfl

• +1
bro deadass said he was “lost” in 2024 when literally everybody has a phone/gps jfl
Yeah they were 100% trying to break in. Fuckkk that’s scary

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yeah they were 100% trying to break in. Fuckkk that’s scary
no chance they come back tho right? it’s literally a nightmare situation for a robber. having a big ass german shepherd in the house and having some dude snag a pic of ur license plate

• +1
no chance they come back tho right? it’s literally a nightmare situation for a robber. having a big ass german shepherd in the house and having some dude snag a pic of ur license plate
Yeah. And aren’t you tall too?

• +1
arrested development hiding GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 30037
get a gun

i wish there were more legal ways to kill criminal subhumans other than joining the police, but even that is becoming difficult due to all the anti police activism in the legal system. why do leftist retards care so much about criminals? they're just a useless parasites draining the lifeblood of society. i think eventually people are just going to have to resort to very sophisticated forms of vigilantism if not enough criminals are dying, especially with anti incarceration policies keeping these niggers on the street.

• +1
Reactions: kebab