I TRYED OUT FOR MY HIGHSCHOOL JV BASKETBALL TEAM (i suck at basketball jfl)

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
So today we’re jv tryouts nd i decided to go to see the skill gap between me nd basketball players who play basketball for a living.

Well first we did some layups but i did horribly bad. Like I didn’t score any. Then we did dribbling. I did okay but I was looking down the whole time which I think is bad idk. After that we finally got into shooting drills. We did some catch nd shoot and it did good like I only missed once, but then we did catch nd dribble then shoot and I didn’t score once. I looked retarded in front of everyone because when coach talked about the drills we would do I always did them wrong since this was my first basketball tryout and I never have played basketball ever in my life (I only play soccer)

After shooting drill we got into the fun stuff. Which was 5s. I literally prayed I got a bad team so I would get the ball sometimes. (My prayers were answered 50%) My team consisted of 2 basketball players who are friends with each other because they play for the same aau basketball team. Nd then there was me, another trash person who was trying out (the only difference between me and him was that he was obese), and a pe warrior.

Our team was just horrible apart from the 2 players.

(Here’s where I got enlightened on how fast paced basketball really is)

So the way the 5s were structured is that since there were so many people trying out the couch split us all into 7 teams of 5. So 3 teams went on one half of the basketball court and 4 went on the other half.

My team wasn’t the first up we had next though. Now here’s where I got hit hard on how fast paced it is. So I got on my man nd immediately he shoved me and ran for a layup. LIKE HOLY FUARKK THAT GUY WAS SO FUARRKK FAST. LIKE WHEN I PLAY BASKETBALL IN PE THE GAME FOR ME WAS FAST PACED BUT NOW THAT SHIT IS LIKE 10X FASTER HOLY FUARKK (but still I was confused on what just happened) and keep in mind he was my height. He ended up losing possession due to everyone crowding the paint nd the ball went out of bounds. After that in front of like everyone I was open on corner nd I get passed the ball but the way the guy passed the ball to me had me extremely startled ( it was one of the aau players on my team) what he did was that he fucking passed it to me but with fucking power. Like if he was trying to fucking kill me with it. Then I go for a 3 and completely FUCK IT FUCKING UP. WITH THE FUCKING COACH WATCHING ND SHIT TOO. I WAS SO EMBARRASSED I HAD TO LAUGH THAT SHIT OFF LIKE BRO WHEN I SHOT THAT SHIT IT LITERALLY WENT BEHIND THE FUCKING BACKBOARD. we ended up losing so we were back off. then right after that the two fucking faggot teammates decided to drop one of us for another guy who was who was good at basketball. (I ended up getting dropped but only temporarily since I would be switching with the fat guy every game) so then after that a couple games went by and we were losing consistently then coach told us to switch sides (that made so sense since we were now going up against better teams lol)

We go out there and there’s this 6”2 freshman who was on varsity for football. He of course black and fast (I didn’t know how fast though. I didn’t realize how fast being FAST really is) we were up next then that 6”2 freshman’s team won again (they were undefeated at the moment) we got in and we were somehow going back nd forth ( the reason we were back nd forth is because they relied on purely layups to score sincd everyone crowded the paint while no one could score long range or 3s (which was surprising since their team had guys who would hit 3s like nothing during pe) so anyways. Then the ball went out of bounds and I somehow got myself guarding the 6”2 guy.

AND HOLY FUCK THAT BLACK FUCKER IMMEDIATELY SAID “iso, iso, iso”

I KNEW I WAS FUCKED. BOTH AAU TEAMMATES WERE SCRAMING AT ME “SWITCH, SWITCH” AND I DIDNT LISTEN BECAUSE MY EGO GOT THE BEST OF ME SINCE WHEN I WOULD GUARD PEOPLE DURING PE I WOULD LOCK THEM UP LIKE CRAZY.

THAT 6”2 FUCKER LITERALLY SMIRKED THEM CROSSED MY UP SO FAST. IT WAS A LAST ND RIGHT THAT HAD ME CONFUSED ND SHIT. I COULDND EVEN RUN BACK ND TRY TO CONTENT SINCE HE WAS…. GONE. I WAS EATING THAT DUST LOKE CRAZY. HE VIOLATED ME. LIKE THAT SHIT OPENED MY FUCKING EYES ON WHAT BASKETBALL REALLY IS.

after that we obviously lost that game nd we were back waiting for our turn again. one of the aau players on our team specifically told me to not guard him again and to switch whenever I ended up guarding him.

For the next couple games the super team that had the 6”2 freshman god we’re still going undefeated md shit but here’s where everything changed……

So we are in again nd we’re going against the 6”2 freshman’s team nd we are going back nd forth then boom I get a rebound and I have the chance to go for a mid range shot. I have time since I had insane positioning nd shit (I’m crazy lol) (the real reason is because im utter horseshit at basketball so no one bothered to guard me JFL) (it’s either that or I don’t fucking know lol).

But anyways I take my time with my jumpshot

Then

I FUCKING MADE IT. :soy::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsohh::feelsgah::feelsahh::aheago::lasereyes::woke: LIKE THAT SHOT WAS A FUCKING SHWWIIIISHHHH

NOTHING BUT FUCKING NET BABYYYYY

I WAS SO FUCKING HYPED ND SHIT.

LIKE WE BEAT… NO I FUCKING BEAT THE UNDEFEATED TEAM, WJEN WE ONE THEY WERE AO MAD ND SALTY LOL

FUCK YOU 6”2 FRESHMAN I HOLE U FUCKING DIE LOL

AFTER THAT WIN WE ENDED UP WINNING EVERY GAME. NOW WE WERE UNDEFEATED. WE WERE THE GODS OF THE COURT NOW. I STARTED GOING CRAZY WITH THE SCREENS AND DEFENCE . AND THEN TRYOUTS WERE OVER ND SHIT.

but I still don’t think I’ll make the first cut to play on Wednesday to see who makes the team or not.

That shit was fun and even if I don’t make the team I’ll know what to work on nd shit.

so yeah that was tryouts

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, poopoohead, sportsmogger and 7 others
@Xangsane @Gaygymmaxx @Blackgymmax @pneumocystosis @HarrierDuBois @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I will cross u up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis
reminds me of those 00s movies where the freshman would go from being a bully to the coolest kid in the school.

Mirin’ brother, I cross my fingers that you make it in the first team 🤞

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Aspiemogger, m0ss26 and 2 others
reminds me of those 00s movies where the freshman would go from being a bully to the coolest kid in the school.

Mirin’ brother, I cross my fingers that you make it in the first team 🤞
Fr it’s so over for my 5”9 self against that 6”2 freshman.

If I dont hardmaxx this year it’s so over for me lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and pneumocystosis
So today we’re jv tryouts nd i decided to go to see the skill gap between me nd basketball players who play basketball for a living.

Well first we did some layups but i did horribly bad. Like I didn’t score any. Then we did dribbling. I did okay but I was looking down the whole time which I think is bad idk. After that we finally got into shooting drills. We did some catch nd shoot and it did good like I only missed once, but then we did catch nd dribble then shoot and I didn’t score once. I looked retarded in front of everyone because when coach talked about the drills we would do I always did them wrong since this was my first basketball tryout and I never have played basketball ever in my life (I only play soccer)

After shooting drill we got into the fun stuff. Which was 5s. I literally prayed I got a bad team so I would get the ball sometimes. (My prayers were answered 50%) My team consisted of 2 basketball players who are friends with each other because they play for the same aau basketball team. Nd then there was me, another trash person who was trying out (the only difference between me and him was that he was obese), and a pe warrior.

So the way the 5s were structured is that since there were so many people trying out the couch split us all into 7 teams of 5. So 3 teams went on one half of the basketball court and 4 went on the other half.

My team wasn’t the first up we had next though. Now here’s where I got hit hard on how fast paced it is. So I got on my man nd immediately he shoved me and ran for a layup. LIKE HOLY FUARKK THAT GUY WAS SO FUARRKK FAST. LIKE WHEN I PLAY BASKETBALL IN PE THE GAME FOR ME WAS FAST PACED BUT NOW THAT SHIT IS LIKE 10X FASTER HOLY FUARKK (but still I was confused on what just happened) and keep in mind he was my height. He ended up losing possession due to everyone crowding the paint nd the ball went out of bounds. After that in front of like everyone I was open on corner nd I get passed the ball but the way the guy passed the ball to me had me extremely startled ( it was one of the aau players on my team) what he did was that he fucking passed it to me but with fucking power. Like if he was trying to fucking kill me with it. Then I go for a 3 and completely FUCK IT FUCKING UP. WITH THE FUCKING COACH WATCHING ND SHIT TOO. I WAS SO EMBARRASSED I HAD TO LAUGH THAT SHIT OFF LIKE BRO WHEN I SHOT THAT SHIT IT LITERALLY WENT BEHIND THE FUCKING BACKBOARD. we ended up losing so we were back off. then right after that the two fucking faggot teammates decided to drop one of us for another guy who was who was good at basketball. (I ended up getting dropped but only temporarily since I would be switching with the fat guy every game) so then after that a couple games went by and we were losing consistently then coach told us to switch sides (that made so sense since we were now going up against better teams lol)

We go out there and there’s this 6”2 freshman who was on varsity for football. He of course black and fast (I didn’t know how fast though. I didn’t realize how fast being FAST really is) we were up next then that 6”2 freshman’s team won again (they were undefeated at the moment) we got in and we were somehow going back nd forth ( the reason we were back nd forth is because they relied on purely layups to score sincd everyone crowded the paint while no one could score long range or 3s (which was surprising since their team had guys who would hit 3s like nothing during pe) so anyways. Then the ball went out of bounds and I somehow got myself guarding the 6”2 guy.

I KNEW I WAS FUCKED. BOTH AAU TEAMMATES WERE SCRAMING AT ME “SWITCH, SWITCH” AND I DIDNT LISTEN BECAUSE MY EGO GOT THE BEST OF ME SINCE WHEN I WOULD GUARD PEOPLE DURING PE I WOULD LOCK THEM UP LIKE CRAZY.

THAT 6”2 FUCKER LITERALLY SMIRKED THEM CROSSED MY UP SO FAST. IT WAS A LAST ND RIGHT THAT HAD ME CONFUSED ND SHIT. I COULDND EVEN RUN BACK ND TRY TO CONTENT SINCE HE WAS…. GONE. I WAS EATING THAT DUST LOKE CRAZY. HE VIOLATED ME. LIKE THAT SHIT OPENED MY FUCKING EYES ON WHAT BASKETBALL REALLY IS.

after that we obviously lost that game nd we were back waiting for our turn again. one of the aau players on our team specifically told me to not guard him again and to switch whenever I ended up guarding him.

For the next couple games the super team that had the 6”2 freshman god we’re still going undefeated md shit but here’s where everything changed……

So we are in again nd we’re going against the 6”2 freshman’s team nd we are going back nd forth then boom I get a rebound and I have the chance to go for a mid range shot. I have time since I had insane positioning nd shit (I’m crazy lol) (the real reason is because im utter horseshit at basketball so no one bothered to guard me JFL) (it’s either that or I don’t fucking know lol).

Then

I FUCKING MADE IT. :soy::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsohh::feelsgah::feelsahh::aheago::lasereyes::woke: LIKE THAT SHOT WAS A FUCKING SHWWIIIISHHHH

LIKE WE BEAT… NO I FUCKING BEAT THE UNDEFEATED TEAM, WJEN WE ONE THEY WERE AO MAD ND SALTY LOL

AFTER THAT WIN WE ENDED UP WINNING EVERY GAME. NOW WE WERE UNDEFEATED. WE WERE THE GODS OF THE COURT NOW. I STARTED GOING CRAZY WITH THE SCREENS AND DEFENCE . AND THEN TRYOUTS WERE OVER ND SHIT.

but I still don’t think I’ll make the first cut to play on Wednesday to see who makes the team or not.

That shit was fun and even if I don’t make the team I’ll know what to work on nd shit.

so yeah that was tryouts

Good luck bruh if u dont make it it theres still a next time ur not a senior

i made a thread about me being worse than some jv asians i suck am just a gymrat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
I suck at basketball too OP, horribly. I can't even dribble with my left hand.

Lol @Obito u ain’t have to do him like that

• JFL
Reactions: Obito

Then

so yeah that was tryouts

Happy for u nigga
1D65697A DDE7 4F84 B326 CB1D724931C1

Attachments

• B3A81A4B-FDDF-4172-9EF8-6F6253133F5C.gif
    B3A81A4B-FDDF-4172-9EF8-6F6253133F5C.gif
    908.1 KB · Views: 0
Hs ball is noob game. Try college ball. 7 feet niggers everywhere.

too long didndt read

How u r in hs when u was born in 2002

How u r in hs when u was born in 2002
Special needs ,he doesn’t take notes in class his books are just full of strange words like “mog” and “JFL”,I’m worried about my son is he sick or is this normal for 21 year olds to be doing ??

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Hoop ball is a gay sport, just like Soccer, Hockey and Cricket.

This

Vs this

Then

so yeah that was tryouts

You can't compete with athletic Tyrones. Why do you even try??

You can't compete with athletic Tyrones. Why do you even try??
Basketball is like soccer. You don’t need to be an athletic freak to go pro/be good you just need to be high game iq