I wanna do extreme looksmaxxing

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I wasted my teenage years literally rotting inside not seeing the sun or doing sports only some basement workouts

I'm 18 got a rhinoplasty and ascended from subhuman to like weak MTN.

I wanna do something extreme like steroids. Like where do istart with i know about the best of the best but what is something i should do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, LooksThinker, socialcel and 3 others
like besides skin care. what peptides and vitamins and minerals should i take that can make me htn? maytbe steroids

test

• +1
Reactions: endlessummer and StraightHeadJames
I wasted my teenage years literally rotting inside not seeing the sun or doing sports only some basement workouts

I wanna do something extreme like steroids. Like where do istart with i know about the best of the best but what is something i should do?
Steroids

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
my rhinoplasty gave me motivation to looksmax i was depressed until i got it
i did kinda workout in basement but never in a gym

should i take roids without ever getting a decent physique natty lol?
depends if you got balding genes, freeze sperm before you do it

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and StraightHeadJames
dude show rhino

depends if you got balding genes, freeze sperm before you do it
I don't got balding genes but my hairline is fucked cuz i have my mother's forehead lol. but both my grandpas had hair and my dad has a full head of hair at 50

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
workout for a year at least so you know what youa re doing in the gym, Take finesteride a month before starting test.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
workout for a year at least so you know what youa re doing in the gym, Take finesteride a month before starting test.
wont that make my dick stop working bro? i already dont always have best erections from low test ig

wont that make my dick stop working bro? i already dont always have best erections from low test ig
I would say it wouldn't unless you placebo yourself which is easy because an erection is all mind basically, I use fina and have no issues except nip pain sometimes. Most people read to much about fin and then think it will happen to them.

Even If you dont have genetic history of balding I would be careful with roids without an ar blocker.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I would say it wouldn't unless you placebo yourself which is easy because an erection is all mind basically, I use fina and have no issues except nip pain sometimes. Most people read to much about fin and then think it will happen to them.

Even If you dont have genetic history of balding I would be careful with roids without an ar blocker.
Alright bro i guess most of what I can do is roids now and tan besides other surgeries no way to pubertymaxx now. imma look into the ar blockers thx

im scared of balding cuz i have rlly thick hair with a high hairline and wear bangs to conceal it, so if it starts thinning im cooked.

I will get forehead reduction like arvid

• JFL
Jaw filler and MT2 is enough to make anyone slay so long as they're not manlet. Do the soft maxes first before you go hard (leanmaxx, fashionmaxx, travelmaxx for NT personality, hair and skinmaxx)

dmso+nac and a skull transplant is what you need

Alright bro i guess most of what I can do is roids now and tan besides other surgeries no way to pubertymaxx now. imma look into the ar blockers thx

im scared of balding cuz i have rlly thick hair with a high hairline and wear bangs to conceal it, so if it starts thinning im cooked.

alot of roiders use RU for hair loss since it works the best while using steroids. But if running test i think fin should be enough. I wish i could roid but im already thinning hopped on fin recently. It fucking sucks

Jaw filler and MT2 is enough to make anyone slay so long as they're not manlet. Do the soft maxes first before you go hard (leanmaxx, fashionmaxx, travelmaxx for NT personality, hair and skinmaxx)
i can't get mt2 because i am prone to moles and don't want any more jfl
but i will tan in the summer cuz my skin is white but can get very tan as i see from childhood pics where i went outside a lot

i'm kinda manlet 6'3 with good posture but i walk with bad one so i'm like 6'1 probably irl so king of manlets

imma need implants not only fillers bcuz of high gonial

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck

i actually dont think people reccomend fin they reccomend dut for roids.

Workout naturally take care of your health and save money for other surgeries

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, blmratiopiggypoop and StraightHeadJames
bruh the rhinoplasty legit changed my life it changed my looks so much i went from invisible to having mtbs in my small city cold approach me

• +1
Reactions: ecig
bruh the rhinoplasty legit changed my life it changed my looks so much i went from invisible to having mtbs in my small city cold approach me
Congratulations, yeah one surgery can change someone life especially rhino

not sure where you got the idea steroids are going to ascend you at all ngl. Also remember that once you stop taking it you have to do PCT to retain even some of those gains. Steroids are not going to do anything for your face it's ridiculous you are even considering them especially if you aren't maxxed out naturally. The only thing you could take to get face gains would be HGH and that's controversial too. Even then that's hardly even extreme looksmaxxing because injecting something once a day isn't all that special, if you truly want to ascend, you have to do surgery. Save the money you'd spend on steroids and peptides and the PCT and focus it on surgeries in the future bro. 🙏

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Here bhai

not sure where you got the idea steroids are going to ascend you at all ngl. Also remember that once you stop taking it you have to do PCT to retain even some of those gains. Steroids are not going to do anything for your face it's ridiculous you are even considering them especially if you aren't maxxed out naturally. The only thing you could take to get face gains would be HGH and that's controversial too. Even then that's hardly even extreme looksmaxxing because injecting something once a day isn't all that special, if you truly want to ascend, you have to do surgery. Save the money you'd spend on steroids and peptides and the PCT and focus it on surgeries in the future bro. 🙏
yeah i did rhino which saved my life tbh and got some mtbs
imma do jaw angle implants and genioplasty and fillers for undereyes and nasolabial area in the future

Steroids can masculinaze the face a little bro that's for sure i see it all the time might be because of masseters. but the neck will also make the face look more masculine.

mainly i wanna do this cuz my frame is kinda shit and i got scoliosis lol i wanna conceal it with muscles

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Here bhai
thx bhai
hes gonna leak jfl your fucked son
i already posted my face on here lol i dont care that much i just dont like searching for old pics lmao

• JFL
steroids ascended @ylrven, david laid and that guy loox

i think it can make face more masculine tbh and jawline gains and clavicles gains and wrists cant it

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
my rhinoplasty gave me motivation to looksmax i was depressed until i got it
i did kinda workout in basement but never in a gym

should i take roids without ever getting a decent physique natty lol?
no get a gym membership now and start researching splits and diet stay natty for a year, then take roids

i think it can make face more masculine tbh and jawline gains and clavicles gains and wrists cant it
you can get those bigger naturally, lifting improves growth hormone

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
no get a gym membership now and start researching splits and diet stay natty for a year, then take roids
i already know since i worked at home gym and i only eat eggs, bread, milk, chicken, beef and lots of tuna and some fruits

yea bro they are legit

• Love it
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
i already know since i worked at home gym and i only eat eggs, bread, milk, chicken, beef and lots of tuna and some fruits
probably not as optimally bc real gyms have much more equipment so that = more gains

why not just get more surgeries

look at melanotan 2 for tanning u probs white asf cuz as u said u aint seen the sun much and theres a good botb beginner cycle linked here by others for roids

i can't get mt2 because i am prone to moles and don't want any more jfl
but i will tan in the summer cuz my skin is white but can get very tan as i see from childhood pics where i went outside a lot

i'm kinda manlet 6'3 with good posture but i walk with bad one so i'm like 6'1 probably irl so king of manlets

imma need implants not only fillers bcuz of high gonial
6'3" is 1% you're tall af

get the fundamentals right first

are you below 15 % bf ?

pearly white teeth ?

good skin ?

all cheap and under your control

if you dont have them self reflect

Steroids will looks min u and age u if ur not serious about bodybuilding dont do it retard phaggot

I might be able to help you, start a conversation with me.

Best tip based from all comments

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: belisa14, socialcel and ecig
Steroids are extreme now?

• +1
Reactions: belisa14 and socialcel