I WANNA KILL Myself brutal expereience

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
I already had at bad day today and this made it worse i was walking down the street to pickup my brother when a fine ass hispanic woman in her car was gnna turn and go to her street but because i was staring at her too long she looked creeped out rolled her eyes put up the middle finger like wtf god my days already worse and you let this shit happen to me?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Bushman, try2beme, User28823 and 5 others
yall niggas werent making shit up woman hate unnatractive men and dont hide it theres nothing for me to be done i will just star wearing hats looking down on the floor and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, try2beme, plukee and 3 others
damn women don't even look at me it's ogre. At least she gave u some attention !

@TheTakeoverHasBegun @Kamui @Preston @EnglandBadman @BrahminBoss
is it over for my nigger dark ass

damn women don't even look at me it's ogre. At least she gave u some attention !
yall want attention until you actually get it and its negative attention

IMG 2757
She would have popped her latina milf pussy on the spot if you were MBJ.

yall want attention until you actually get it and its negative attention
any attention is good attention, even if it's "negative". She was just shit testing u bruh !

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Being invisible to women is better than getting shat on for being sub5.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Hardrada, plukee and 1 other person
Bleach to medium brown and wear contacts

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Jamaldickjavontus
So over.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
It means you have pussy nigga phenotype. People of the races see tyrones as threats if you don't get racially profiled every time ypu go out it's over @Bushman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, murdah, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
It means you have pussy nigga phenotype. People of the races see tyrones as threats if you don't get racially profiled every time ypu go out it's over @Bushman
people always say im scary lol

I already had at bad day today and this made it worse i was walking down the street to pickup my brother when a fine ass hispanic woman in her car was gnna turn and go to her street but because i was staring at her too long she looked creeped out rolled her eyes put up the middle finger like wtf god my days already worse and you let this shit happen to me?
she didnt pull up the middle finger i made that shit up lol but she looked disgusted af

Latino only monkey