I want a somewhat average cute white girlfriend

We will impregnate white women and have beautiful daughters who we mire everyday

It's not impossible, but first we have to become good looking and find attractive white girls who are actual girlfriend materials and seduce them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 2403
So he's racist because he doesn't react to your posts? I have made high iq posts, only to be ratioed by dnrd kys shit posters. Jfl if you take reacts to heart, says more about you then anything else.
Obama What GIF
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Do you like asian girls who look like this?

9881da03be56a4760b2ebba063cd31d5
Imagen 2021 01 24 163135
Imagen 2021 01 25 102109

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Babyblackcarrot, MostGLSlayer and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 9090, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 9090 and turkproducer
cope you're so racist against me because im white you've never given me one react, whereas i always react your posts
op is a complete retard

but ur the weirdest stormfrontcel on this site. every other post u make is about white superiority and u call others niggers, shitskins, chinks, etc yet you accuse almost every ethnic poster on this site of being racist against whites. wtf?? it seems as if any post not praising the 'savior perfect white people' is blatantly racist yet all of the threads calling for the genocide of anyone darker than milky white are all fine? very fallacious, most sfcels stand consistently at least.

holy fuck who is this girl, legit gigastacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 9090
you dont even find your own women attractive i wonder who is the racist jfl

It's unfair whites are supposed to be the only ones allowed to date white girls. Plus I'm mixed myself.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6273
op is a complete retard

but ur the weirdest stormfrontcel on this site. every other post u make is about white superiority and u call others niggers, shitskins, chinks, etc yet you accuse almost every ethnic poster on this site of being racist against whites. wtf?? it seems as if any post not praising the 'savior perfect white people' is blatantly racist yet all of the threads calling for the genocide of anyone darker than milky white are all fine? very fallacious, most sfcels stand consistently at least.

View attachment 946003

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, turkproducer, Deleted member 6402 and 4 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 9090, MostGLSlayer and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Copeful and Deleted member 6273
op is a complete retard

View attachment 946003
FRAUD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 9090, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
It’s a shame gooks are so unappealing to me. The only gooks I like are SEA whores cause they don’t have shit eye areas.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Aren't you Chinese? Why not a Chinese girl? Some of them are good-looking and nice.
They look like shit compared to western european girls.

• Ugh..
second girl looks EXACTLY like a girl that was in my class in high school 😅

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6341
IS SHE DUTCH??

IF SO STAY AWAY WITH UR FILTHY ASS NASTY HANDS

SHES MINE
die tweede is sws nederlands, lijkt sprekend op een oud klasgenootje van me, misschien is ze dat ook jfl

• +1
Nope, some of them are good looking. Talking about top Chinese girls of course.

Not true for me. I have visited western european cities. And I would say that even chav trashy white girls, if slim and young, fog Asian models hard.

• Ugh..
Not true for me. I have visited western european cities. And I would say that even chav trashy white girls, if slim and young, fog Asian models hard.
I don't like trashy white girls at all. I like white girls tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6341
you know her ?
she looks exactly like an older classmate of mine 🤣 from high school i mean. she was a nice person as well. its probably not her but the picture is taken in amsterdam so shes dutch nonetheless.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and zaynbrah
stick to your gook women

• +1
@fag112 stop ugh reacting you faggot, white girls ARE hot compared to East Asian girls.

i agree but you wanting to racemix is disgusting

I'm literally mixed, another reason why I naturally find non-Asian girls attractive. I have African ancestry through my grandmother, her father was from Egypt. And some of my ancestors are biracial. You say wanting to racemix is disgusting, but that wouldn't make any sense to me personally.

• Ugh..
I'm literally mixed, another reason why I naturally find non-Asian girls attractive. I have African ancestry through my grandmother, her father was from Egypt. And some of my ancestors are biracial. You say wanting to racemix is disgusting, but that wouldn't make any sense to me personally.
its disgusting because it creates mongrels like you (no offence)

mongrels are lower IQ

higher risks of disease

no racial loyalty

they are more depressed because they cant identify with any group

fuck race mixing

it only causes pain and suffering and confused retards like you

its disgusting because it creates mongrels like you (no offence)

mongrels are lower IQ

higher risks of disease

no racial loyalty

they are more depressed because they cant identify with any group

fuck race mixing

it only causes pain and suffering and confused retards like you

Oh shut up. My IQ is 141, putting me in the 99.7th percentile. And I'm not depressed.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
op is a complete retard

View attachment 946003
The thing that makes him the worst guy is that he IMPREGNATED A GOOK yet he is calling ethnics subhuman when he literally FUCKED AND IMPREGNATED A ETHNIC and HAD A HALF ETHNIC CHILD. He’s literally insulting his future child which he made cause he fucked a “subhuman ethnic”.

He failed as a white man and couldn’t even use his race to fuck a cute white girl and have a happy family. He literally lost at life it’s over for him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6341, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
The thing that makes him the worst guy is that he IMPREGNATED A GOOK yet he is calling ethnics subhuman when he literally FUCKED AND IMPREGNATED A ETHNIC and HAD A HALF ETHNIC CHILD. He’s literally insulting his future child which he made cause he fucked a “subhuman ethnic”.

He failed as a white man and couldn’t even use his race to fuck a cute white girl and have a happy family. He literally lost at life it’s over for him.
lmfaoooooo what the fuck

legit zero sentience, its almost exactly like the incel memes. copes with being some pure white supremacist even as a societal failure -> still loves asian girls -> gets a fucking asian girl pregnant and has a hapa kid -> leaves the kid with a fuckton of identity issues and permanently hating himself, there's zero way he doesnt project his beliefs later onto his OWN KID.

how do u feel abt this son @fag112 :ROFLMAO:. ur white communities arent being washed out by ethnics, its the hypocritical white faggots like this that created the identity-issue plagued kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
lmfaoooooo what the fuck

legit zero sentience, its almost exactly like the incel memes. copes with being some pure white supremacist even as a societal failure -> still loves asian girls -> gets a fucking asian girl pregnant and has a hapa kid -> leaves the kid with a fuckton of identity issues and permanently hating himself, there's zero way he doesnt project his beliefs later onto his OWN KID.

how do u feel abt this son @fag112 :ROFLMAO:. ur white communities arent being washed out by ethnics, its the hypocritical white faggots like this that created the identity-issue plagued kids.
He abandoned the kid

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath