I want to ascend badly! Advice please

Fuck you. Post your pics or gtfo. Did you really expect us to gas you up over a reddit rating?
No. I was expecting some sort of knowledge that I haven't acquired yet. This place seems to be nothing but an echo chamber of low IQ type B beta males that seek to 'become' alpha males in looks and spirit. Like you guy's have stated. My personality is my major issue which confirmed my original thoughts before coming to this forum.

No. I was expecting some sort of knowledge that I haven't acquired yet. This place seems to be nothing but an echo chamber of low IQ type B beta males that seek to 'become' alpha males in looks and spirit. Like you guy's have stated. My personality is my major issue which confirmed my original thoughts before coming to this forum.
Fucking retard bruh. Gtfoh

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and ovosoundszn
This forum deserves better bait you basement dwelling low T rat
Calling me low T when i completed a marathon last year is hilarious. Nothing you call me will affect me, pencil dick.

Just post your face JFL you're 6'3 more height wont make a difference. Those redditors are telling you to sea max and fuck Indian women lmao you must have normie or below face but are white so there just coping giving you higher rating.

This guy is trolling... can’t believe someone can be this stupid to pump up all those bullshit and still don’t slay.
He is a trolller or one of the biggest incels ever seen to don’t slay with such height.

just shows again face > height
If you are ugly its over.

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
I have a 120 IQ, I am 6'3" and have a 7 inch dick. There really isn't anything you can do to put me down. Calling me low IQ is hilarious. I wish I was low IQ so that I would not be self aware of my own situation.
You are not self aware, you are coping. Take a deep breath

Attachments

• B8182176-50C6-4C43-BD03-B1E36116EF19.jpeg
    B8182176-50C6-4C43-BD03-B1E36116EF19.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Its obvious that your afraid to posts pics bc users here would rate you much lower than soy reddit. Lmao. Post pics or gtfo. Theres nothing we can do for you.

Several things:

Firstly, this isn't an incel forum. If you want an incel forum, go to incels.is.

Secondly, if you were really as smart as you claim, then you would realize that the government wouldn't do shit if you posted a picture of your face on here. We don't ask for verification like Reddit, where you have to hold up a username on a piece of paper. There is no established link if you simply post a picture here, as far as we're concerned, you found an image on Google.

Lastly, when you ask "how to ascend", and then give some vague information about yourself with nothing that we can go off of or diagnose off of, then you cannot expect proper responses. It's like going to the Apple Store (analogous to this site), telling the employee your Macbook is broken (analogous to saying you can't get laid), and not telling them anything else (analogous to your vague ass generic claims in the original post) or giving them the Macbook (analogous to not posting an image).

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Obey
Ok brutal truth.
You are faccially a 4 on reddit wich is fuccking hilarious becauze a normie like me recived 7-8.
So i can only imagine your state rn; also you have difficulties to slay with such height it means you are a truecel.

Your face is soo disgusting but you can’t realise it bro; u claims the other guy to be uglier jfl people over esteem them selves and im pretty sure you are doing it rn.

More height won’t change the situation because you probably move as a gorilla or gives mongoloid vibes.

Provide pics or we cannot help.
I'm 6/10. It's been confirmed on here. If you're sub 8. You're incel, especially if you don't have a social circle.

This is why I can't take this shit seriously. You're 6'3" and basically a virgin. I'm 5'6" and everybody told me my face is below average and have had 34 sexual partners.

And my penis is 5.5x5.0 JFL.

What the fuck are you doing???

This is why I can't take this shit seriously. You're 6'3" and basically a virgin. I'm 5'6" and everybody told me my face is below average and have had 34 sexual partners.

no way you are 5'6" and below average with 34 lays
i am 6'1 average and incel (3 lifetime lays,2 of them where fat lol)

You are not self aware, you are coping. Take a deep breath
I was black pulled before this community existed.

Well dude. I've approached over 200 women at nightclubs and used social media and messaged over 1000 women since age 18. Your face is more than likely an 8/10. Height means nothing. Face is where it's all at.

I was black pulled before this community existed.

Well dude. I've approached over 200 women at nightclubs and used social media and messaged over 1000 women since age 18. Your face is more than likely an 8/10. Height means nothing. Face is where it's all at.

You must be literally autistic or a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782 and Deleted member 9989
Bruh are asking for help without picture lol.

And my penis is 5.5x5.0 JFL.

You've got a decent frame. Plus your face is about a 7/10. It makes sense that you'd have 30 lays up until recent times. Landwhales and ugly women are the best you'll get with some game, that was pre 2020. I think sub 8 law has been in full effect since the covid19 lockdowns. I doubt you'll still be able to bang landwhales anymore.

yes you desERve it
Well, I mean confidence wise. I believe I can get a woman. Not that I deserve one in an entitled way. Like I'll never stop trying, that's my mindset.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
You've got a decent frame. Plus your face is about a 7/10. It makes sense that you'd have 30 lays up until recent times. Landwhales and ugly women are the best you'll get with some game, that was pre 2020. I think sub 8 law has been in full effect since the covid19 lockdowns. I doubt you'll still be able to bang landwhales anymore.

I fucked most of the girls during lockdown

Hahahaha I'm dead
I hate to break it to you, communism is right around the corner. And boy, does it end harshly for you normies under such regimes. I get the last laugh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I hate to break it to you, communism is right around the corner. And boy, does it end harshly for you guys under such regimes

I hate to break it to you, communism is right around the corner. And boy, does it end harshly for you normies under such regimes. I get the last laugh.
Hahaha what is this guy even talking about I'm dead. I'm legit caging next to my mom rn

Hahaha what is this guy even talking about I'm dead. I'm legit caging next to my mom rn
Did I go over your head brainlet? Go and study history. That's a boy.

• JFL
What does this stuff have to do with communism
Normies have bullied and mocked me my whole life. If you're a real incel that is, you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about. And in the end, I get to laugh when
Some asian, some indian, some british, some european... no particular race stands out.
Your proof that tall height basically means nothing. It's all about face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Normies have bullied and mocked me my whole life. If you're a real incel that is, you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about. And in the end, I get to laugh when

You're proof that you're retarded. I've been rejected exclusively for my height quite a few times.
My face isn't that great either.

I guess what I am doing well is:
- Play the numbers game (open/swipe on as many women as possible)
- Don't be too picky (I'm not going to aim for 7+ when I know that is unlikely to happen, so I aim for 5+)
- Have acceptable face + body + personality (nothing stands out, but a good mix of the three)

Unless your face is completely fucked up (post a photo ffs), you're 100% mentalcel.

You're proof that you're retarded. I've been rejected exclusively for my height quite a few times.

- Don't be too picky (I'm not going to aim for 7+ when I know that is unlikely to happen, so I aim for 5+)
- Have acceptable face + body + personality (nothing stands out, but a good mix of the three)

Unless your face is completely fucked up (post a photo ffs), you're 100% mentalcel.

You may have been rejected a few times based on your height. BUT YOUVE HAD 33 LAYS. I haven't had one lay based on my HEIGHT alone. You have based on your FACE.

You may have been rejected a few times based on your height. BUT YOUVE HAD 33 LAYS. I haven't had one lay based on my HEIGHT alone. You have based on your FACE.

Unless you post a picture of your face, due to the way you reply and act, I am inclined to believe that your problem is mental.