I want to ascend badly! Advice please

Deleted member 10191

Deleted member 10191

Iron
I am almost 24 years old. I am described by random people on the street, young girls and men as 'big man' in non mocking tone. Like they respectably point out and admire my size. I'm 6'3". I plan on increasing my height to 6'6" via elevator shoes. I weigh 215 lb but look normal weight for my height.

I have been sexless for almost 10 years. I haven't kissed a girl in 5 years. I can't bare this life anymore.

I am becoming more low inhib by the day. I think I deserve sex and I want it so badly. I have asperger's I believe but I can pass as normal if I don't talk too much.

True ratings on reddit gave me a 5.5 facially. With my height I have been told I am a 7. On incelselfies I was rated as a 7/8 out of 10 with my height and a 6 out of 10 facially. I recently improved my hair loss. I am defusing thinning. Got it back down from an advanced norwood 3 to a almost solid norwood 2. My penis is 7 inches non bone pressed.

I get 20 matches on Tinder but they always flake on me. What can I do to ascend? Because I am getting very frustrated sexually. Thank you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 4946, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989, SadnessWYJ, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
epply brain transplant asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 10782, MiroslavBulldosex and 9 others
Also what makes you think you’re an aspie?

Also what makes you think you’re an aspie?
I don't understand body language very well and I am a extreme INTJ. I love to break down political ideologies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Baldingman1998, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
you're already 6'3 why do you want to be 6'6. Just rope bro

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
you're already 6'3 why do you want to be 6'6. Just rope bro
Because I love being tall. It makes me feel extremely masculine, height mogging virtually everyone. I had a man's pitbull dog turn back around and cower when I was walking towards them when I came into view around this corner last night. Being 6'6" is going to improve my ego and make me more low inhib so I might aswell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, alriodai, RAITEIII and 3 others
send a picture of your face first

and being 6'6 ain't gonna add much SMV to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
send a picture of your face first
I told you my rating. I used video footage of myself a month or so ago and got the same rating as I did with photos. Which was a 5.5 to 6 facially. Some say I could be a 6.5.

ratings don't mean shit

especially not from reddit

post in ratings on this site and we'll have experts that spend 40 hours a week looking at male models rate you properly

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 2621, Tyronecell and 11 others
Good luck with ascending Mr. Brute
I tell you now. I will make it one way or another. In SEA or in my own country. I think where I live is like incel capital of the world, the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Chadelite
and being 6'6 ain't gonna add much SMV to you
I use to know of this framcel 4/10 facially, 22 yo that gets laid working at a bar because he's 6'8".

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I use to know of this framcel 4/10 facially, 22 yo that gets laid working at a bar because he's 6'8".

great, and? pete davidson fucked ariana grande...? zack bia pulled madison beer?

you cannot go off of isolated examples. and besides, as with everything in life, height has diminishing returns

great, and? pete davidson fucked ariana grande...? zack bia pulled madison beer?

you cannot go off of isolated examples. and besides, as with everything in life, height has diminishing returns
He is uglier than me and he has gotten laid so many times. He's my friends brother. His dad said he looked through his door one time and this hot chick had her ass in the air while he was about to bang her. I am pretty sure he only gets chicks because he's very tall. Height means more to some girls once you have at least an average ish facem

6'3" and you haven't ascended? It's OVER for you boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird, AsGoodAsItGets and aspieSavage
Find an aspie girl. Have mutual aspie attraction. Have aspie sex. Have aspie kids. Simple enough

Real talk:
Personality max

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
I swear to God people on this forum are actually brain dead, if there's a guy you know that's 6'8 and is getting laid why the fuck are you in here complaining about not getting laid at 6'3 or 6?6 or whatever?

You're out here complaining that you can't get laid at that height but then saying some stupid uglier 6'8 dude is getting laid and you think the difference between you and him height wise plays a part. If he can get laid why can't you, get off this forum

Shut the fuck up man, people like you fucking piss me off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4946 and AsGoodAsItGets
Here is proof of my claims.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201010-205328.png
    Screenshot_20201010-205328.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20201010-205322.png
    Screenshot_20201010-205322.png
    182.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20201010-205318.png
    Screenshot_20201010-205318.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20201010-205313.png
    Screenshot_20201010-205313.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20200912-202925.png
    Screenshot_20200912-202925.png
    202.9 KB · Views: 26
  • _20201022_035322.JPG
    _20201022_035322.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 22
ratings don't mean shit

especially not from reddit

post in ratings on this site and we'll have experts that spend 40 hours a week looking at male models rate you properly

I attached proof of my claims above from people rating my looks. FaceAndLms first started calling out about mentalcels in the community with good enough looks. He made this comment back in 2018 on one of his live streams. Right after I sent him photos of myself. And he described how a Justin bieber looking guy sent him pics complaining about not being able to get laid. He described me to the dime.

Last edited:
You can ascend to Gandy heaven by roping today, for free.

We got another narcycel fag it looks like.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Carl-o
I attached proof of my claims above from people rating my looks. FaceAndLms first started calling out about mentalcels in the community with good enough looks. He made this comment back in 2018 on one of his live streams. Right after I sent him photos of myself. And he described how a Justin bieber looking guy sent him pics complaining about not being able to get laid. He described me to the dime.

If you look like an older Justin Bieber, you're 6'3", white, have everything else in order (gymmaxxed, clothingmax, etc.) and assuming you're not larping, then your problem is your personality, not your height. You don't need to get taller. You need to learn to fit in for lack of a better description. So if you like to talk uncontrollably, you need to learn to talk less. Maybe you ramble a bit too much. Maybe you talk about topics that push people away. Either way, you need to change these things. Height is not your problem.

bro no one's going to help you ascend if we don't know what to look like

you may need completely different stuff than someone else

and yeah agree ur a fuckin narcycel

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Here is proof of my claims.
Are you slow bro? You expect people to read all your proof of rating? What’s your point? Why don’t you stop disrespecting and just post here if you already posted your face online 🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s not like you covered your reddit username. What the fuck man? Jfl

Just post your face JFL you're 6'3 more height wont make a difference. Those redditors are telling you to sea max and fuck Indian women lmao you must have normie or below face but are white so there just coping giving you higher rating.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Are you slow bro? You expect people to read all your proof of rating? What’s your point? Why don’t you stop disrespecting and just post here if you already posted your face online 🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s not like you covered your reddit username. What the fuck man? Jfl
Because I'm not posting my photos on an incel board. I do not want my face associated with this website. My government treats incels like they are equivalent to the taliban. Why can't you stupid fucks understand this?

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
just use shitty reddit ratings as real ratings theory, only real rating is youre gl or not

Just post your face JFL you're 6'3 more height wont make a difference. Those redditors are telling you to sea max and fuck Indian women lmao you must have normie or below face but are white so there just coping giving you higher rating.
But you black pillers claim white men have the highest SMV? If that was true. Being a 5 to 6 out of 10 white guy with tall height and a big dick would be easily getting with non white women. But this isn't the case.

just use shitty reddit ratings as real ratings theory, only real rating is youre gl or not
I have jailbait girls saying hello to me on the street. This one time I was told to come over to this cute chick and she hugged and kissed me. I didn't even say a word. I always catch them looking at me too. Just not girls my own age for some reason. So I know just based off of that, that I am not a bad looking guy.

But if I do get the girls number and I do have sexual relations with a minor bellow 16. My life could be ruined. I am not taking that risk.

Last edited:
"i want to ascend badly, but let me just argue against people that might help me"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, alriodai, Bird Bluebird and 5 others
Last edited:
I swear to God people on this forum are actually brain dead, if there's a guy you know that's 6'8 and is getting laid why the fuck are you in here complaining about not getting laid at 6'3 or 6?6 or whatever?

You're out here complaining that you can't get laid at that height but then saying some stupid uglier 6'8 dude is getting laid and you think the difference between you and him height wise plays a part. If he can get laid why can't you, get off this forum

Shut the fuck up man, people like you fucking piss me off.
Retarded spotted

Because everything you guys have stated is BS advice. Or silly little remarks. Tell me something I don't know or I haven't tried yet.
Ok brutal truth.
You are faccially a 4 on reddit wich is fuccking hilarious becauze a normie like me recived 7-8.
So i can only imagine your state rn; also you have difficulties to slay with such height it means you are a truecel.

Your face is soo disgusting but you can’t realise it bro; u claims the other guy to be uglier jfl people over esteem them selves and im pretty sure you are doing it rn.

More height won’t change the situation because you probably move as a gorilla or gives mongoloid vibes.

Provide pics or we cannot help.

Ok brutal truth.
You are faccially a 4 on reddit wich is fuccking hilarious becauze a normie like me recived 7-8.
So i can only imagine your state rn; also you have difficulties to slay with such height it means you are a truecel.

Your face is soo disgusting but you can’t realise it bro; u claims the other guy to be uglier jfl people over esteem them selves and im pretty sure you are doing it rn.

Provide pics or we cannot help.
True rate me gave me a 5 to 5.5 facially. My face isn't sub 4 you retard. Faceandlms even stated that I was a high tire normie. If I was sub 4. I wouldn't have Jb girls saying hello to me in the street while I'm minding my own business

True rate me gave me a 5 to 5.5. My face isn't sub 4 you retard. Faceandlms even stated that I was a high tire normie.
Post pic or no care. People tend to be nice on those site 5 on reddit means a 2.5 psl here.
Stop coping and if you really need a hand we gonna help you but you ain’t facially a fuckking high tier normie if you can’t slay with such height.

Fuckking overgrown ape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Yerico7
Post pic or no care. People tend to be nice on those site 5 on reddit means a 2.5 psl here.
Stop coping and if you really need a hand we gonna help you but you ain’t facially a fuckking high tier normie if you can’t slay with such height.

Fuckking overgrown ape
Yeah let's post a photo of myself on a incel forum which the government monitors because incels are view the same as the taliban. Very good idea.

Yeah let's post a photo of myself on a incel forum which the government monitors because incels are view the same as the taliban. Very good idea.
Fuckking dm them then you monkey. I can see why you are autistic now. 100% aspie but low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Hate these narcycells. Ffs
Come here for the truth and the cope like crazy with normies comments that are fuckking liying to be nice.

Fuck you. Post your pics or gtfo. Did you really expect us to gas you up over a reddit rating?

Fuckking dm them then you monkey. I can see why you are autistic now. 100% aspie but low IQ
I have a 120 IQ, I am 6'3" and have a 7 inch dick. There really isn't anything you can do to put me down. Calling me low IQ is hilarious. I wish I was low IQ so that I would not be self aware of my own situation.