I want to ascend to please my own ego

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
When I think about it, foids are only partially the reason. Having had dogshit teenage years that had me be treated like human waste, a big part of the reason I want to ascend is to simply mog the normies and foids who ruined my most important developmental years for me. I want to find them again and see them all declining and living shit lives while I finally enjoy myself. I want to post pictures on Instagram showing a mogger lifestyle while those niggas watch and become jealous. Some kind of vengeance jfl. I think this is the only way I can rejuvenate my ego and fix abused dog syndrome. Nothing would make me happier than to go from a subhuman that is seen as scum to a mogger who those same people now think about in adoration or jealousy.

• +1
Reactions: ZaC, antisocialschizoGOD, NoReedemingFeature and 7 others
I just need to lean down get subcision plus filller and peels and green contacts and curl lashes to reveal exocanthion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, LooksThinker, coispet and 1 other person
Agreed bro. I want to mog the shit out of everyone who ever treated me bad. That will give me enough satisfaction for life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, bradpittshairline, LooksThinker and 2 others
I just need to lean down get subcision plus filller and peels and green contacts and curl lashes to reveal exocanthion
Yea idk how u r still fat after taking thyroid and dht!

Yea idk how u r still fat after taking thyroid and dht!
Because thyroid increases muscle and brown fat. DHT doesnt do anything and I stopped it after a week and only had a week supply anyway, thyroid does everything DHT cant. Ive probably lost like 6 kg white fat from thyroid but put on 1kg brown fat and 3 kg muscle

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Napoleon1800
Because thyroid increases muscle and brown fat. DHT doesnt do anything and I stopped it after a week and only had a week supply anyway, thyroid does everything DHT cant. Ive probably lost like 6 kg white fat from thyroid but put on 1kg brown fat and 3 kg muscle
Isn't brown fat good?

When I think about it, foids are only partially the reason. Having had dogshit teenage years that had me be treated like human waste, a big part of the reason I want to ascend is to simply mog the normies and foids who ruined my most important developmental years for me. I want to find them again and see them all declining and living shit lives while I finally enjoy myself. I want to post pictures on Instagram showing a mogger lifestyle while those niggas watch and become jealous. Some kind of vengeance jfl. I think this is the only way I can rejuvenate my ego and fix abused dog syndrome. Nothing would make me happier than to go from a subhuman that is seen as scum to a mogger who those same people now think about in adoration or jealousy.
same, i dont care about bitches, just wanna fell good about myself

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I assure you bro it’s not a good thing to strive for this lifestyle, improvements are always good but simply trying to ascend so you can compare your lives to their lives is a brutal and toxic lifestyle you do not want to live

• +1
I want to ascend to get the "Chadlite treatments" @AspiringChanglite fantasizes about

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and smoth
I assure you bro it’s not a good thing to strive for this lifestyle, improvements are always good but simply trying to ascend so you can compare your lives to their lives is a brutal and toxic lifestyle you do not want to live
Still I want to experience the opposite of what I've experienced for the past 6 years

I want to ascend to get the "Chadlite treatments" @AspiringChanglite fantasizes about
The superior han Chinese race

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Still I want to experience the opposite of what I've experienced for the past 6 years
It’s understandable but then it just shows how much the scum bags you dealt with still have a hold over you

Just want the best for you and this life isn’t brœ

• +1
It’s understandable but then it just shows how much the scum bags you dealt with still have a hold over you

Just want the best for you and this life isn’t brœ
Yea ur probably right. Constantly thinking of them is basically just a submission to them. Overall its best to move on eventually

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Yea ur probably right. Constantly thinking of them is basically just a submission to them. Overall its best to move on eventually
Yes exactly brother, I’m sure you’ll ascend but i also hope you use your looks for something better (like seducing cougars at the club )

• +1

"There is no escape" - Saint ITV​

• +1
Same nigga. One day I will but I won’t let it consume me

• +1
“I’ll show them” type of shit when the people who made your life trash probably forgot about you and never think off you well your whole life is about showing them up and thinking about them 247 brutal.

• +1
“I’ll show them” type of shit when the people who made your life trash probably forgot about you and never think off you well your whole life is about showing them up and thinking about them 247 brutal.
Just do it for pussy fuck those people and forget them

• +1