I want to become a Tiktok Chad

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Just imagine being a goodlooking tall Tiktok Chad with thousands of followers

This is my 4 year Looksmaxx plan to achieve this
In order for this to work i have to preserve my collagen and hair at all cost to look 17 at 24

Ascension

16 & 17:
HGH ( Genotropin) + Aromasin + Swimming & MSE/FP

18:
Lean maxx to 8% bf (16% rn)

Jaw Surgery
- Asymmetry
- Angularity & Gonial Angle
- Forward Growth - > high ccw lf1 + IMM implants + bsso/long chin wing
- Long Chin Wing
- Wraparound Jaw/Chin PEEK Implant

Vermillion Advancement Lip Lift

Rhinoplasty

UEE Fat Grafts and/or maybe Almond Eye Surgery

Precise stryde LL
After LL recovery gymcel

My Height: 169cm

What else can i do? What surgeries? How to improve harmony?

Would a taller ramus wider stronger chin look good on me?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Golden Glass
it always hurts to look at your face

it looks like swollen after long drinking night

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Shodredux, Deleted member 4054 and 11 others
don't waste your time swimming. there is no scientific evidence that this sport increases height or skeletal frame in young people.
go gymcelling instead

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Zeta ascended, KrissKross and 4 others
solid plan. rhino and jaw surgery would ascend you hard

don't waste your time swimming. there is no scientific evidence that this sport increases height or skeletal frame in young people.
go gymcelling instead
This. Used to do competitive swimming from 8 till 16, I get ribcage and clavicle mogged daily.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Sure bro, see you soon

Attachments

• 5NhFpazeRSk.jpg
    5NhFpazeRSk.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 182
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
ngl you can already become a tiktok chad cos tiktok is full of frauders bro. this is instead your plan to become an irl chad

Noen "Your oneitis has rape fantasies about me" Eubanks
Jflll you really think this guy has females with rape fantasies? People like richard ramirez have women with rape fantasies and other dark triad looking guys you peanut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
Jflll you really think this guy has females with rape fantasies? People like richard ramirez have women with rape fantasies and other dark triad looking guys you peanut
I wouldnt say this if I didnt know for sure

ngl you can already become a tiktok chad cos tiktok is full of frauders bro. this is instead your plan to become an irl chad
Only real life mogging matters

• +1
Reactions: bossman
Just imagine being a goodlooking tall Tiktok Chad with thousands of followers

This is my 4 year Looksmaxx plan to achieve this
In order for this to work i have to preserve my collagen and hair at all cost to look 17 at 24

Ascension

16 & 17:
HGH ( Genotropin) + Aromasin + Swimming & MSE/FP

18:
Lean maxx to 8% bf (16% rn)

Jaw Surgery
- Asymmetry
- Angularity & Gonial Angle
- Forward Growth - > high ccw lf1 + IMM implants + bsso/long chin wing
- Long Chin Wing
- Wraparound Jaw/Chin PEEK Implant

Vermillion Advancement Lip Lift

Rhinoplasty

UEE Fat Grafts and/or maybe Almond Eye Surgery

Precise stryde LL
After LL recovery gymcel

My Height: 169cm

What else can i do? What surgeries? How to improve harmony?

Would a taller ramus wider stronger chin look good on me?
Just curious how u gonna finance this? You probably still going to school and getting 10$ from your parents per week. Nofront tho

Interesting coincidense, Im watching my avi's tiktok shit right now and its giga suicide fuel especially the comments
HOLY SHIT FOIDS CREATE FANFICTION ABOUT THEM AND MY AVI LIKE HOW THEY WISHED HE FUCKED THEM AND STUFF I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD CREATE A THREAD ABOUT THIS

Last edited:
  • +1
No, Chico is cool and all, but It is pretty clear that he says one word
he is that cool and he can say 4 words in one

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
he is that cool and he can say 4 words in one
Jesus I forgot that he is the most attractive male on Earth with limitless possibilities - its over

• Love it
Reactions: Vidyacoper and needsolution
Jesus I forgot that he is the most attractive male on Earth with limitless possibilities - its over
never forget bro, never forget

one the end choose your side carefully
Tumblr lmcffi3smq1qfkp1vo1 500

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
"What else can i do? What surgeries? "
man you havent done anything yet, i would actually be suprised if u do one surgery out of all

• +1
Short as hell and probably too late for any HGH. Imagine doing all that shit and still being insecure and not getting laid. Surgery can't fix being a beta male in your very core.

I already do the 16-17 stuff
"What else can i do? What surgeries? "
man you havent done anything yet, i would actually be suprised if u do one surgery out of all

Beg your parents to get you surgery like I did

This. Used to do competitive swimming from 8 till 16, I get ribcage and clavicle mogged daily.

Might not change bones but it’s still a superior form of cardio to running imo. I may be biased tho.

Might not change bones but it’s still a superior form of cardio to running imo. I may be biased tho.
nobody gives a shit about cardio, when they mention doing swimming, it nearly always is for framemaxxing

nobody gives a shit about cardio, when they mention doing swimming, it nearly always is for framemaxxing
It’s kinda retarded to not care about cardio ngl, but to each their own I guess. On an anecdotal level swimming has helped my frame, but not by changing bones per se. it’s just developed my shoulders + lats well. You’re definitely correct in that Swimming def won’t fix your fertile birthing hips :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: yang
by then tik tok will be gone

i will never have the validation of being a tiktok e-boy:kys:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
It’s kinda retarded to not care about cardio ngl, but to each their own I guess. On an anecdotal level swimming has helped my frame, but not by changing bones per se. it’s just developed my shoulders + lats well. You’re definitely correct in that Swimming def won’t fix your fertile birthing hips :feelshaha:
it is retarded to not exercise aka looksmax in general, but jfl if someone mentions an activity here like swimming it def is about frame/looks and not rlly about health. I heard swimming is too light to the body to cause any bone remodeling. weight lifting was suggested to be better and it makes sense as it's more direct

it is retarded to not exercise aka looksmax in general, but jfl if someone mentions an activity here like swimming it def is about frame/looks and not rlly about health. I heard swimming is too light to the body to cause any bone remodeling. weight lifting was suggested to be better and it makes sense as it's more direct
Like I said above swimming might not remold bones but it definitely trains the right muscles to help someone improve their frame somewhat.

This is a pretty good example of a guy with an average or sub-average frame who swimmaxxed. He's still got wide female hips but his cannonball shoulders and fleshed out lats help to salvage his frame. I'd agree that everyone here should be lifting, but swimming in conjunction with weights is def not a cope.

Like I said above swimming might not remold bones but it definitely trains the right muscles to help someone improve their frame somewhat.
View attachment 270534
This is a pretty good example of a guy with an average or sub-average frame who swimmaxxed. He's still got wide female hips but his cannonball shoulders and fleshed out lats help to salvage his frame. I'd agree that everyone here should be lifting, but swimming in conjunction with weights is def not a cope.
yeah i agree

Sadly no, I have an ugly face
Well from that picture it’s pretty boy tier for sure. Not chad or anything but women should be easy for you rest of us don’t even have it close

Well from that picture it’s pretty boy tier for sure. Not chad or anything but women should be easy for you rest of us don’t even have it close
Dude, this is Noen Eubanks, he is very popular faggot, foids literally write fanfiction about him, he is literally on the cover of some fashion magazine. I would .... to get his face

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Uglyandfat
Dude, this is Noen Eubanks, he is very popular faggot, foids literally write fanfiction about him, he is literally on the cover of some fashion magazine. I would .... to get his face
Oh fuck bro I’m sure you can get a girl tho just take a shower or cut your hair something

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
169 lol, over

• +1