i want to get fuller eyebrows

h7seyn

h7seyn

ilovewomancat
i bought castor oil how should i use it on them when and should i buy a extra product?

drink it

• JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel, aleksander and Gaygymmaxx
i bought castor oil how should i use it on them when and should i buy a extra product?
Castor does fuck all, get peppermint or rosemary, apply then dermaroll then wash

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Just buy a derma roller or derma stamp and use for 10 minutes once a week and apply minoxidil once daily. In no time your eyebrows will look fuller.

Stop using these clogging retarded oils. Its not just magically gonna get you new hair. Get topical minoxidil and if that doesn't work take it orally if you really have to.

Just take a sip

Stop using these clogging retarded oils. Its not just magically gonna get you new hair. Get topical minoxidil and if that doesn't work take it orally if you really have to.
i have topical minoxidil but surely i can just eat it for better bioavailiabilty, do u think that works

I tried rosemary oil for like 4 months now and its work well

Castor oil is good for maintenance ic they’re already thick, i think getting a hair transplant and using tint to fraud density would do you well

Castor oil is good for maintenance ic they’re already thick, i think getting a hair transplant and using tint to fraud density would do you well
i got thick eyebrows but theres a spot with less hair

semi-cope, just minoxidil use it in the morning and night