i want to grow taller

1.60cm

1.60cm

Bronze
I am 1.60 cm and 16 year old. Im nearly done with my life and i want to take hgh but i dont know anything about it and i live in turkey can you guys tell me the ways i am open for literally anything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, 5.5psl, Mewton and 2 others
get a bone x ray first before you waste thousands on gh

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, 5.5psl, Mewton and 2 others
Consult forum members. Whats your puberty stage , do you have the stature of a boy still ?

hgh is an absolute must and you need to act fast, also get comfortable with the idea that you will probably need to get LL in the near future

• +1
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl, gookcel and 7 others
Insanely brutal height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and 1.60cm
Brutal, only 30cms to go before you receive humane treatment from your surroundings.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21, DoII, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
i will probably kill myself before that im in poor ugly country probably that costs yearly salary
very common in turkey and pretty cheap there, like 16k tops.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and 1.60cm
I am 1.60 cm and 16 year old. Im nearly done with my life and i want to take hgh but i dont know anything about it and i live in turkey can you guys tell me the ways i am open for literally anything
You can buy an Indian Growth Elixir, Indian users SWEAR it works!

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
ik its probably joke but can u give me link
It doesn't work but it's legit, they REALLY sell it in India!

If bad posture the best thing is Schroth Method, I will gain 6" inches of evening height after I'm done with it 🤭☺️😉

• +1
Reactions: 1.60cm
hgh is an absolute must and you need to act fast, also get comfortable with the idea that you will probably need to get LL in the near future
This
You already live in Turkey. Surgeons already there so you just need money now

• +1
Reactions: 1.60cm
btw is there any risky methods i can do at home? like making hgh at home

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
fuck finally a zoomer that does not height mog me

This
You already live in Turkey. Surgeons already there so you just need money now
Turkçe surgeons will absolutely CRIPPLE you. Please don't listen OP.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
my mom is 1.55 and my dad is 1.70 is there any method before that surgery i dont want it that much rn
Very unlucky...

The topic is very complex and probably difficult for someone your age to understand, easily explained here:

You won't be able to afford real HGH I think. So you need to put everything in substances similar to MK677 and other growth hormone peptides. These are relatively cheap. Do your research out about it immediately!
More importantly, you need a medication called Aromasin. this prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Estrogen stops your growth. So you have a longer chance to grow. Find out more here too.

Also, eat as much protein and dairy as you can, really stuff yourself. Protein and calcium. Use every free minute to sleep, sleep as long as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
hop on growth hormones asap,if you do it now you may gain some ex
get a bone x ray first before you waste thousands on gh
no,at 16 160 the max he will get naturally is 173 if hes lucky,he needs to hop on hgh asap to reach a respectable height

hop on growth hormones asap,if you do it now you may gain some ex

no,at 16 160 the max he will get naturally is 173 if hes lucky,he needs to hop on hgh asap to reach a respectable height
can you give me links to buy it i once went to doctor and he said i dont need hgh so he did nothing

Very unlucky...

The topic is very complex and probably difficult for someone your age to understand, easily explained here:

You won't be able to afford real HGH I think. So you need to put everything in substances similar to MK677 and other growth hormone peptides. These are relatively cheap. Do your research out about it immediately!
More importantly, you need a medication called Aromasin. this prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Estrogen stops your growth. So you have a longer chance to grow. Find out more here too.

Also, eat as much protein and dairy as you can, really stuff yourself. Protein and calcium. Use every free minute to sleep, sleep as long as possible.
thanks for that im gonna work to get a minimum wage then i will buy them i think i will make like 500 to 550$ max a month

My family does not care about this issue and always ignores it. Should I run away from home?
I can not stand it anymore

u have any tutorial for buying without any parents or something i will steal my dads wallet and run away from home but i dont know how to buy
Where do you live. Do you have a friend that can do it for you?

Also have you tried asking your parents first? Maybe you can convince them

Where do you live. Do you have a friend that can do it for you?

Also have you tried asking your parents first? Maybe you can convince them
i am asking since i am 14 they are so dumb and so close minded dont know anything i live in turkey
maybe i can find someone to buy for me if there is 18 year old requirement

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
How tall r ur parents

Yea but it's pretty expensive. You could try buying it from sites online for cheaper
Can you tell me the exact name of the medicine in the pharmacy? i know its hgh but idk the full name

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I hate to say it but study the affects of HGH and make a decision. 160cm is brutal. I'm sorry

Do this for 1 set of 30 minutes, it’ll decompress the spine and allow you to grow up to 5 inches taller! (Just kidding, drink milk rtard you’ll grow)

Attachments

• IMG_6199.jpeg
    IMG_6199.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 0
Do this for 1 set of 30 minutes, it’ll decompress the spine and allow you to grow up to 5 inches taller! (Just kidding, drink milk rtard you’ll grow)
i will somehow buy hgh or do this
just waiting till its completely over

I hate to say it but study the affects of HGH and make a decision. 160cm is brutal. I'm sorry
i want to take hgh but everyone puts stone in my way everyone ignores my problem and i cant buy hgh myself even with wage (i got fired because they found better one)