i want to grow taller

1.60cm

1.60cm

Bronze
I am 1.60 cm and 16 year old. Im nearly done with my life and i want to take hgh but i dont know anything about it and i live in turkey can you guys tell me the ways i am open for literally anything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, 5.5psl, Mewton and 2 others
Your life will be fucked if you don’t at least try it
what is the term name of the doctor in the hospital that gives drug prescription and checks for hgh i will try getting from pharmacy again because i cant get from online so expensive i need to steal my dads money for that and if i do that and it fails it would be so bad im planning to do fake prescription or getting from doctor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger
what is the term name of the doctor in the hospital that gives drug prescription and checks for hgh i will try getting from pharmacy again because i cant get from online so expensive i need to steal my dads money for that and if i do that and it fails it would be so bad im planning to do fake prescription or getting from doctor
somatotropin

Doctors in turkey are super chill just go on your own and i think they’ll prescribe it for u

• +1
Reactions: 1.60cm
I am 1.60 cm and 16 year old. Im nearly done with my life and i want to take hgh but i dont know anything about it and i live in turkey can you guys tell me the ways i am open for literally anything
This is all you need:
Source, with before and after pictures: https://www.youtube.com/@StatureAlchemy

The methods (IGF-1 elevation) and (microfractures) are possibly the only natural way to grow taller during adulthood.

• +1
Reactions: 1.60cm