I want to post swole pics but my titties destroy me

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
I have been fucking flexing in the mirror this month so fucking hardcore, working out almost all year has made my frame look so good mostly from just pushups, burpees, and dumbbells completely fucking natty, but everytime I want to take a pic I see my gyno and it brutalizes me, even when I hard flex to show off my arms and shoulders my titties are there, even when I was very low bodyfat with minimal muscle, my titties were there.

I cannot escape my titties, I might genuinely have some of the most massive brutal natty gyno titties, it genuinely makes no sense bruh. I think I might just bite the bullet and get surgery in Mexico or some shit, like I can afford it fully now, it's just, damn going to Mexico, honestly aswell I heard recovery for that surgery prevents you from working out for awhile too, but honestly it would probably solve the only major issue I have with my torso other than loose skin.

Shit honestly I don't even know if I should be working out, I have very healthy T levels from when I got my blood tested in June, I guess I got lucky because massive obesity I hear can really fuck that shit up.

Shit man I don't even know, it's so over, all I do is workout, and play video games nowadays, it's so fucking over, even recently, and I know this is a giga incel trait, I made it to top 1000 in the entire world on Fortnite, Unreal rank, and one time when I lost a match, I fucking grabbed a 40LB dumbbell and fucking launched it like an Olympic Athlete into a fucking wall it felt so good when I did it, but after I did it, I realized I must have fucked my arm up, and I wasn't able to workout for like a week (legit gained like 10lb after that) I lost it in the following week but damn that was fucking rough.

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and SEPRAY
Post anyway, we need more cuteness here (no homo)

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and BrendioEEE