I was a paypig for a girl and she sent me this brutal message rejecting me

Deleted member 17379

Deleted member 17379

Happy Birthday!

To give some brief context: I met a girl o. discord awhile back and we managed to get into a relationship where i basically just paid her to talk to me in a nonsexual manner. We had a falling out, and i charged back all the money I sent her, but I came crawling back to her and gave her almost the same amount yet again, all while she was ignoring me. I begged her to just admit that she didn't like me and to tell me why, and I was met with the above message along with a few others.
in total I gave her 800 dollars over the past few days

@Br0sk1

@ any lookism users
im aspiegymcel from lookism btw

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, mazzi, GetShrekt and 36 others
Holy fuck boyo! Good seeing you here. Add me on Skype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
20220124 195417
20220123 142528
20220123 142543
20220123 142557
20220123 142620

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, Preoximerianas and TUSSELEIF
Holy fuck boyo! Good seeing you here. Add me on Skype.
I will
sorry i ghosted
i didnt know if you even wanted to talk to me anymore 😭

another message she sent

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
I will
sorry i ghosted
i didnt know if you even wanted to talk to me anymore 😭

Hey man, I've never disliked you. There were just a few times when I thought it was best to let you cool off a bit when you were getting a bit destructively obsessed with certain things.

Definitely an interesting development with you and this girl, but the blackpill is that she would probably be into a Chad/Tyrone that didn't use soap and liked to eat raw meat and would probably pick up these habits herself for such a man. I think she's just bringing up those things as excuses not to be with you romantically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, noodlelover, Lihito and 2 others
youre a bug dude charge that shit back

never give a woman money unless shes the mother of your children

you are the problem

• +1
Reactions: Techmax_, GetShrekt, metagross and 23 others
Hey man, I've never disliked you. There were just a few times when I thought it was best to let you cool off a bit when you were getting a bit destructively obsessed with certain things.

Definitely an interesting development with you and this girl, but the blackpill is that she would probably be into a Chad/Tyrone that didn't use soap and liked to eat raw meat and would probably pick up these habits herself for such a man. I think she's just bringing up those things as excuses not to be with you romantically.
i knew 100% that everything she said was just due to me being ugly. it was just so painful hearing her go so far out of her way to crush me like that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 3 others

the girl btw

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17461, Chadeep and 31 others
You could've got a couple fuck sessions for that
i was addicted to prostitutes beforehand but i wanted something more intimate. i just enjoyed talking to her normally and calling her

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3828 and thereallegend
F55473AF 8E2A 44C4 A847 D8FDBD0A0058

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, GetShrekt, Alt Number 3 and 13 others
op hopefully soon:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, MiroslavBulldosex, mazzi and 20 others
@prettyboislime look at this nigga:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Kys pathetic simp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, MikeMew'sBitch, Alt Number 3 and 15 others
SMH IMAGINE SIMPING FOR THIS FEMCEL.
I really likeher look. I think her face is good, and the superficial stuff like her slightly weird/alt/bpd look is something I'm really into.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Fear, the BULL and 3 others
I really likeher look. I think her face is good, and the superficial stuff like her slightly weird/alt/bpd look is something I'm really into.
Shes ugly. But her voice is nice ngl. Cant believe you sent her so much money you fucking simp.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Kys. How can you possibly be so cucked and worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BearBoy, Preoximerianas and 7 others
Shes ugly. But her voice is nice ngl. Cant believe you sent her so much money you fucking simp.
I like her face and voice. im just extremely lonely and ugly so i recognize that paying for intimacy is the best i can get

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, noodlelover and Deleted member 17402
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 9670
I HATE IT WHEN A FOID SOUND HOT BUT LOOKS UGLY. IT DOESNT MATCH. IT'S LIKE A MIND FUCK...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Preoximerianas, apocalypse and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
brutal voicepilled and justbewomanpilled again it’s over :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
this brother is lost…so lost

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Toth's thot, Preoximerianas and 2 others
this brother is lost…so lost
not lost
i just have no hope
if i want women this is what i HAVE TO DO. there is just no way around it

• +1
i sent a request on discord again but she isnt adding me back

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and ShowerMaxxing
motherfucker u shouldbe sent that 800 to me for lip filler ascunt!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Anomaly, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
motherfucker u shouldbe sent that 800 to me for lip filler ascunt!
you probably deserved it more than her
she just uses it for drugs and random shit

you probably deserved it more than her
she just uses it for drugs and random shit
why didnt u just use it for yourself for future surgery bro?? come on be wiser but I'm not one to talk I've had government money for my personal use since 7th grade and spent it on stupid shit like pizza and pokemon cards until this this year i started to save for future surgery. you must save if this foid rejected u u don't have sex appeal u must max yourself out to the MAX I'm gay and interested muffin btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402
why didnt u just use it for yourself for future surgery bro?? come on be wiser but I'm not one to talk I've had government money for my personal use since 7th grade and spent it on stupid shit like pizza and pokemon cards until this this year i started to save for future surgery. you must save if this foid rejected u u don't have sex appeal u must max yourself out to the MAX I'm gay and interested muffin btw
i am not good looking enough for surgeryto save me
800 isnt enough for a skull💀 transplant

if youre really gay id kiss you

i am not good looking enough for surgeryto save me
800 isnt enough for a skull💀 transplant

if youre really gay id kiss you
dm me your face pic and height lemme help u ascend

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anomaly, Deleted member 9670 and Boldandbeautiful
wow chad height everything looks good except ur eye area which i assume is dog shit right? color contact max asap or better get eye color change surgery so u can be jeremyt meeks
dogshit indeed
i could try colored contacts but i dont wanna be called out as a coping deathnik 😭

dogshit indeed
i could try colored contacts but i dont wanna be called out as a coping deathnik 😭
yeah man i assume uhvae dark green eyes like me so its over so u msut get ueye color surgery . its a requirement for blackpeople in 2021 to either have 10/10 eye shape or perfect eye color one or other or both if u truly wanna be perfect, remember its only as requirement for those not nt like us if not u can just thugmax. look into keratonyc

• +1
yeah man i assume uhvae dark green eyes like me so its over so u msut get ueye color surgery . its a requirement for blackpeople in 2021 to either have 10/10 eye shape or perfect eye color one or other or both if u truly wanna be perfect, remember its only as requirement for those not nt like us if not u can just thugmax. look into keratonyc
i may look into it i have brown eyes
im not sure about the safety of eye color surgery though it seems many people have negative side effects but contacts could be a good cope in the meanwhile
ty

Bro srs just rope

You're going down the wrong path, you can't pay someone to talk to you...the therapist is cope too, female therapist reject young male patients they already know you're incel. This is the same, these streamers know youre incel and would rejected you if they weren't drug addicts and you weren't paying them. It can't be good for you. It can only be bad for your self esteem Betabux is cope?

Holy shit it’s over, I’d leave this trash bin on read when dating was an actual priority for me and you paying this mf to talk to you??? I’m dead :lul::lul::lul:

Srsly tho stop wasting ur money on whores and use it for looksmaxing. Why would u help the enemy with resources man you have the mentality of a wounded puppy and you’re giving foids like this validation to kick you while you’re down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402 and Anomaly
Oh no, I remember this from lookism. Please stop being a self disrespecting abused dog. You look great if those are really your pics and if you get out of that mindset you can probably slay.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, getra, noodlelover and 2 others
You're going down the wrong path, you can't pay someone to talk to you...the therapist is cope too, female therapist reject young male patients they already know you're incel. This is the same, these streamers know youre incel and would rejected you if they weren't drug addicts and you weren't paying them. It can't be good for you. It can only be bad for your self esteem Betabux is cope?
if i dont pay someone to talk to me no one will
then ill just ramble to myself all day and go crazy
i mean maybe i should just submit and give up and have some balls⚾️ foronce but im so lonely man
idk what to do!

• So Sad
Reactions: Anomaly and ROTTING