I was a paypig for a girl and she sent me this brutal message rejecting me

To give some brief context: I met a girl o. discord awhile back and we managed to get into a relationship where i basically just paid her to talk to me in a nonsexual manner. We had a falling out, and i charged back all the money I sent her, but I came crawling back to her and gave her almost the same amount yet again, all while she was ignoring me. I begged her to just admit that she didn't like me and to tell me why, and I was met with the above message along with a few others.
in total I gave her 800 dollars over the past few days

@Br0sk1

@ any lookism users
im aspiegymcel from lookism btw

9df7252cbc3bf49417f53d01a8e5d58ee48d15bb

Fucking cuck simp, natural selection, u should be banned of this Chad site u have a disgusting subhuman :bluepill: behavior, u are a disgrace and a cause to ur fucked gender

Angry leonardo gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and mazzi
:lul:

To give some brief context: I met a girl o. discord awhile back and we managed to get into a relationship where i basically just paid her to talk to me in a nonsexual manner. We had a falling out, and i charged back all the money I sent her, but I came crawling back to her and gave her almost the same amount yet again, all while she was ignoring me. I begged her to just admit that she didn't like me and to tell me why, and I was met with the above message along with a few others.

@Br0sk1

@ any lookism users

@Br0sk1

@ any lookism users

:lul:

probs larp but if not genuinely end it rn

Holy fuck,this site is incel.is 2.0 I shoulda never come here

@Br0sk1

@ any lookism users

holy fuck I remember posting this