I was born white but I went overboard with my tan

vamptriad

vamptriad

It's not time for it to over
I need to go back to my original color. Normally, people in Latin America, their most common skin color is tanning, and even more so in tropical areas, I was born from the cold of New York (that its hot season is a short time) and go to this climate in Latin America that is hot all the time and has no seasons.

Do you think I have the possibility of returning to my natural white tone, I know that if possible, don't come up with fake cope that it's over :feelshmm:… I just want to see who can tell me more about this topic, thank you very much.

By the way, the part that surrounds my dick is white and my torso is tanned :lul:

just be a vampire and avoid sunlight

• +1
Reactions: smoth and vamptriad
drink bleach it makes one whiter

• +1
Reactions: smoth and vamptriad
I need to go back to my original color. Normally, people in Latin America, their most common skin color is tanning, and even more so in tropical areas, I was born from the cold of New York (that its hot season is a short time) and go to this climate in Latin America that is hot all the time and has no seasons.

Do you think I have the possibility of returning to my natural white tone, I know that if possible, don't come up with fake cope that it's over :feelshmm:… I just want to see who can tell me more about this topic, thank you very much.

By the way, the part that surrounds my dick is white and my torso is tanned :lul:
Argentinian, white Brazilian? Uruguyan?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Kojic acid

• +1
Reactions: vamptriad
Hydroquinone

Glucosamine

• +1
Reactions: vamptriad