I went back to MMAcelling after a 2 month break due to injury - I realised my addiction

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Fuck my life. During my break, my skin quality had improved, I looked a few years younger and my skin felt a lot softer. I've now come back, and my entire body is in pain, my face and skin is all cut up, my back, abs, legs, ass, and neck ache. I feel a lot better though despite all that, my cardio still isn't the same sadly. But I feel a lot more calm and confident. I was an anxious mess for the last 2 months due to lack of physical activity.

Unironically I think my T levels went down during that time period, I woke up today with a rockhard boner. Even the mental shift and everything is a lot better, fucking hell. Normies who do not exercise I don't understand how the fuck they can survive, I don't really feel like much can rattle me mentally now too. I feel a lot more motivated to do work and just take action in general.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Krakowski, tbh aff and 5 others
@Xangsane @Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @forevergymcelling @AlexBrown84 @CFW432

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No exercise no life

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
your stress hormones were probably sky high, which can be addicting

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Hope u get knocked the fuck out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Ranjeet Dipshit
You're either a cortisol, or adrenaline or a dopamine junkie.

I’ve been sedentary for 4 months now holy shit. What’s the point in exercising consistently for 8 months if I’m going to give up for 9