I will do anything to be chadlite.

Nibba, i had it tested by mensa, so miss me with that bs lmfao
i also got it tested by mensa and got like 128 but i dont think thats true.

And we told you get lean and debloat + take care of your skin if you can't do those things it's impossible to reach chadlite

Also you gotta clean your eyebrows up a bit and fix your prey eyes

Also you gotta clean your eyebrows up a bit and fix your prey eyes
Alotta mf's here are saying the SHAPE of my skull is weird.

Describe the shape.

Also, yeah, I'll get started on that other shit

@Blackgymmax @St.TikTokcel hes back
Remember when he deleted acc after he got a like from some huwhyt landwhale (300 lbs)

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
You banging some LTBs is statistical noise. It doesn’t mean you’re about to become chadlite bro.

Get rhino and body hair lasering.

How am I subhuman? I don't understand...

Like... I actually railed chicks interracially this summer IN TORONTO... according to this forum, that's impossible. And I'm paki btw
You said that.

I have a high iq (131), but I'm done with being ugly.

Yes, I can get laid, and I'm an ethnic in Canada (I only date white and black chicks), but I want to be exceptionally good looking.

I am 22 rn, but I'd rather live to 44, and pump out a solid 15+ years of good existence, than rot as a subhuman.

I NEED ADVICE on what to do.

Bhai's please help me. And only mention serious stuff.

I dropped 8k on invisalign, and I'm straightening my teeth out rn. I'm on my 28th retainer, I have 12 more to go.

In about 1.5 years, I'm getting a downgraft bimax.

I am giga blackpilled, but I'm not retarded. I know that I can get laid, but I want to LIVE LIFE.

Also, yes I know skincare, but what else?
the most obvious step is a rhinoplasty

Capped at MTN and that’s even if all the stars align perfectly. You’re a weak LTN now.

SMV wise: you’re a subhuman.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMOGYOU, shogrim and IndraBC

Yes, I can get laid, and I'm an ethnic in Canada (I only date white and black chicks), but I want to be exceptionally good looking.

I am 22 rn, but I'd rather live to 44, and pump out a solid 15+ years of good existence, than rot as a subhuman.

I dropped 8k on invisalign, and I'm straightening my teeth out rn. I'm on my 28th retainer, I have 12 more to go.

I am giga blackpilled, but I'm not retarded. I know that I can get laid, but I want to LIVE LIFE.

Rhinoplasty, shave that beard completely and use tretinoin + moisturizer.

below average. All Incels think they are „high iq“. If you think you can looksmax to chadlite your iq is below 100
My Iq is below 100 then

You look 35 minimum

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and IMOGYOU

Get rhino its cheap and will increase your face

Remember when he deleted acc after he got a like from some huwhyt landwhale (300 lbs)
300lbs landwhale in question... lmfao.

She's a stacylite you fucking moron.

Keep crying at the fact that I railed this stacylite and you rotted on this forum, kys phaggot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421_221232_Bumble.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_221232_Bumble.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble_resized_resized.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_221143_Bumble_resized_resized.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0

Nigga looks like big foot. Sasquatch looking ass. Hairy ass jeet

impossible to get chadlite due to genetics but continue working on yourself (y)

not happening boyyo

Don't listen to these pessimists.
Bro max out. You're not ugly you're just poor.
Keep going. You may be able to hit chadlite, if all factors are hit. And you avoid looking like an overdone alien.

Nigga looks like big foot. Sasquatch looking ass. Hairy ass jeet
Still fucking your women's pink pussies, so seethe more while a subhuman paki rawdogs your women, you gay tyranny.
Are you done deciding what gender you're gonna be today? The day is almost over

Don't listen to these pessimists.
Bro max out. You're not ugly you're just poor.
Keep going. You may be able to hit chadlite, if all factors are hit. And you avoid looking like an overdone alien.
Bro, it's not even that I'm poor, its that I have no fucking time.

So, I continue rotting working full time and studying full time.

Brutal overachiever-pill

Okay can I ever be above average looking?

if you get off this forum and stop being a autistic schizo maybe
this is the average male btw

Attachments

• 1699147151797.png
    1699147151797.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
300lbs landwhale in question... lmfao.

She's a stacylite you fucking moron.

Keep crying at the fact that I railed this stacylite and you rotted on this forum, kys phaggot
Literally no chance she let you fuck for free

Literally no chance she let you fuck for free
Which.... is why she swiped first on me first?

IDK why this forum has this idea that race / not looking white means that you're destined for failure.

Like, yeah it can be harder, but I overcame it.

At this point on, I'm looksmaxxing to do exceptionally well when I climb the corporate ladder into management

Which.... is why she swiped first on me first?

IDK why this forum has this idea that race / not looking white means that you're destined for failure.

Like, yeah it can be harder, but I overcame it.

At this point on, I'm looksmaxxing to do exceptionally well when I climb the corporate ladder into management
You arent attractive at all, these sort of girls have infinite smv, idk why youre surprised ppl dont believe you

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
You arent attractive at all, these sort of girls have infinite smv, idk why youre surprised ppl dont believe you
😭😭
Believe me or not idgaf.

On my old account, I posted evidence and mf's still wouldn't believe me. I do the same thing now, and y'all still won't.

I've seen couples alot uglier than that. And my conversation with her is 6 months old. I didn't have the kind of acne that I have now.

Also, I used the same bumble photos that I had up on my old account.

Like I said, my brother is a curry with an attractive anglo chick.

I know a paki, who's skinny with a slightly feminine build who has a blonde Italian chick.

IDK if it's cuz I'm in Canada, or maybe I was her type... but I got laid, and thats all that fucking matters. Also, she was a liberal, and she had that on her profile. So, that might have played a role too.

IDK why mf's on here deny that being NT, or having game, or knowing how to talk is cope.

It's one of the most important things out there lmfao

😭😭
Believe me or not idgaf.

On my old account, I posted evidence and mf's still wouldn't believe me. I do the same thing now, and y'all still won't.

I've seen couples alot uglier than that. And my conversation with her is 6 months old. I didn't have the kind of acne that I have now.

Also, I used the same bumble photos that I had up on my old account.

Like I said, my brother is a curry with an attractive anglo chick.

I know a paki, who's skinny with a slightly feminine build who has a blonde Italian chick.

IDK if it's cuz I'm in Canada, or maybe I was her type... but I got laid, and thats all that fucking matters. Also, she was a liberal, and she had that on her profile. So, that might have played a role too.

IDK why mf's on here deny that being NT, or having game, or knowing how to talk is cope.

It's one of the most important things out there lmfao
Yeah yeah. Being a 3 psl shitskin manlet is totally irrelevant if you "got game"

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and NerdcelThundercok
Yeah yeah. Being a 3 psl shitskin manlet is totally irrelevant if you "got game"
Keep crying and coping 😭😭
Manlet? I'm 5'10 and go cry over the fact that you rot on this forum while I fucked that stacylite white boi

this ugly deatnik bragging about his iq in indian assylum cagefuel

• JFL
Reactions: promes and cytoplasm
Keep crying and coping 😭😭
Manlet? I'm 5'10 and go cry over the fact that you rot on this forum while I fucked that stacylite white boi
It's all right buddy

• JFL
Reactions: promes and drose
Keep coping boyo, maybe I have access to this pussy cuz I'm in a frat and not a little psl autist 😂😂
Then why are you such an abused dog fishing for attention on an obscure internet forum? I think we all know the answer

• JFL
Reactions: promes
Then why are you such an abused dog fishing for attention on an obscure internet forum? I think we all know the answer
Want more proof?

I'll hand it over to your bitch ass any day of the week son lmfao.

And it's so that I can advance my career alot quicker and make it to upper management

Want more proof?

I'll hand it over to your bitch ass any day of the week son lmfao.

And it's so that I can advance my career alot quicker and make it to upper management
Post proof here go right ahead

w

ierd ass lips and paki pheno

• JFL
Not in town right now, when I get back, I'm gonna dunk on your ass though son 😂😂
i play basketball for school and im varisty. i cant dunk tho lmao, i can touch rim tho, we almsot there

i play basketball for school and im varisty. i cant dunk tho lmao, i can touch rim tho, we almsot there
Ayyyy good shit my boy.

I'm 5'10, and I've only dunked once in my entire life.

I've got super fast twitch muscle fibers, but I gas out really fucking quick.

How tall are you bro?

Also, mirin the fact that you're a curry bone mogger. Good stuff brother 💪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and ongongfr
How am I subhuman? I don't understand...

Like... I actually railed chicks interracially this summer IN TORONTO... according to this forum, that's impossible. And I'm paki btw
If you had sex with a non prostitute who was sober looking like that I’m honestly impressed

Ayyyy good shit my boy.

I'm 5'10, and I've only dunked once in my entire life.

I've got super fast twitch muscle fibers, but I gas out really fucking quick.

How tall are you bro?

Also, mirin the fact that you're a curry bone mogger. Good stuff brother 💪
5,10 and 15yrs

you're brown but only wanna fuck black and white girls? goodluck

you're brown but only wanna fuck black and white girls? goodluck
I HAVE only fucked black and white girls you tard. Lmfao.

Most of the psl autists on here don't know how the world actually works, which is why they have to retreat to their little online dungeons.

I'm just here to improve my looks, but mf's on here are absolutely useless.

Race really doesn't matter (at least in Canada), as much as most of the guys on here like to imagine. It does play a significant role, but it isn't "over" if you're brown

I HAVE only fucked black and white girls you tard. Lmfao.

Most of the psl autists on here don't know how the world actually works, which is why they have to retreat to their little online dungeons.

I'm just here to improve my looks, but mf's on here are absolutely useless.

Race really doesn't matter (at least in Canada), as much as most of the guys on here like to imagine. It does play a significant role, but it isn't "over" if you're brown
why not brown girls?

why not brown girls?
You want the truth?

They legit haven't swiped on me on tinder and bumble, and when I have expressed interest at the club, I've gotten shot down.

I fuck you not, it's only white and black chicks that have given me the opportunity.

I'm not gonna sit around here and claim that I'm some sort of slayer (cuz I'm not), but white and black women have been the most reciprocal to me, and I'd say my shot rate is about a 20% on a night out (that includes making out).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: promes and sportsmogger
try suicide, make sure to believe in reincarnation

• +1