I will do anything to be chadlite.

You want the truth?

They legit haven't swiped on me on tinder and bumble, and when I have expressed interest at the club, I've gotten shot down.

I fuck you not, it's only white and black chicks that have given me the opportunity.

I'm not gonna sit around here and claim that I'm some sort of slayer (cuz I'm not), but white and black women have been the most reciprocal to me, and I'd say my shot rate is about a 20% on a night out (that includes making out).
interesting, well yeah, asian and brown girls are only dating white guys in canada, but if you wanna be chadlite fix skin including coloring(beta carotene etc) fix your nose and gymmax

I have a high iq (131), but I'm done with being ugly.

Yes, I can get laid, and I'm an ethnic in Canada (I only date white and black chicks), but I want to be exceptionally good looking.

I am 22 rn, but I'd rather live to 44, and pump out a solid 15+ years of good existence, than rot as a subhuman.

I NEED ADVICE on what to do.

Bhai's please help me. And only mention serious stuff.

I dropped 8k on invisalign, and I'm straightening my teeth out rn. I'm on my 28th retainer, I have 12 more to go.

In about 1.5 years, I'm getting a downgraft bimax.

I am giga blackpilled, but I'm not retarded. I know that I can get laid, but I want to LIVE LIFE.

Also, yes I know skincare, but what else?
Use that iq to ropemaxx lmfao over

interesting, well yeah, asian and brown girls are only dating white guys in canada, but if you wanna be chadlite fix skin including coloring(beta carotene etc) fix your nose and gymmax
That's fair. I've been a lazy fuck, I won't lie. But, I'm changing that.

How can I eliminate the dark spots on my face?

That's fair. I've been a lazy fuck, I won't lie. But, I'm changing that.

How can I eliminate the dark spots on my face?
dont know there are some skinmaxxing threads in this forum u can check, for your under eyes use volufiline, if you're open to surgery you can get saddled infra implants

dont know there are some skinmaxxing threads in this forum u can check, for your under eyes use volufiline, if you're open to surgery you can get saddled infra implants
Yeah, I'm thinking about getting infra implants too.

Also, is volufiline legit?

Some mfs here are saying it's cope. But, if not, then fuck yeah, I'll get it

Lou Bloommaxxing

ever watch nightcrawler? you look exactly like the main character

• JFL
Reactions: promes

Yes, I can get laid, and I'm an ethnic in Canada (I only date white and black chicks), but I want to be exceptionally good looking.

I am 22 rn, but I'd rather live to 44, and pump out a solid 15+ years of good existence, than rot as a subhuman.

I dropped 8k on invisalign, and I'm straightening my teeth out rn. I'm on my 28th retainer, I have 12 more to go.

I am giga blackpilled, but I'm not retarded. I know that I can get laid, but I want to LIVE LIFE.

take acutane. fix eye area. otherwise over.

take acutane. fix eye area. otherwise over.
What exactly for eye area?
Also, I'm actually considering getting a rhino-septoplasty too, after my bimax.

What exactly for eye area?
Also, I'm actually considering getting a rhino-septoplasty too, after my bimax.
eyelids look too big and not symmetrical

Still fucking your women's pink pussies, so seethe more while a subhuman paki rawdogs your women, you gay tyranny.
Are you done deciding what gender you're gonna be today? The day is almost over
Keep telling yourself those lies subhuman dog

Keep telling yourself those lies subhuman dog
😂😂
I posted evidence, but y'all punk ass little pink dicked white boys don't listen.

Y'all some little bitches.

Fuckin trannies

just bc you get laid doesnt make you not ugly,you seem to base your attractiveness simply on the fact you have sex LOL,ALSO YOUR main goal need to be to reach looking like a normal guy not subhiman,the fact you look 30 at 22 is fucking sad bro,no skincare can save you

Last edited:
Its just a very weird shape man
Its not size its just a weird SHAPE

You also clearly need rhino
Most south asiand have very weird skulls for some reason

You need laser hair removal

HOW ARE U @RAMU KAKA ?, LOVE U BRO

• WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
below average. All Incels think they are „high iq“. If you think you can looksmax to chadlite your iq is below 100
Agreed
3754170 nerd nerd emoji

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: promes and Mr Test
Most south asiand have very weird skulls for some reason
I think this guy has an especially weird skull tho
Like an eternal trying so hard to be frat bro type skull
Which is weird since its not super deformed as far as I can tell

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

to be chadlite ranges, objectively in face shapes. You would need a nose job. And something to fix the issue of lack if undereye support and lack of forward projecting cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26

Self delete yourself NOWWWWWWWWWWWWwwww. It's over. and dnr. STFU nigger you look subhuman af. Blonde Stacey laughs at you and you buy her bath water.

JK, I just wanted to give the typical response from the incels on here.

I think most things have been covered here:
1.) Skincare
A.) Dermaroll for an increase in collagen along with drinking white tea.
B.) Manuka honey masks to remove blemishes
C.) Carrot seed oil for a natural SPF from sun damage

2.) Nose:
A.) Rhino
B.) I honestly don't know if you can naturally improve your nose very much.

3.) You have one eye where the eyelid exposure is way to much.
A.) This may require surgery.
B.) Mewing and inner pulling of your upper palate has shown to remove some eyelid exposure.

4.) Best look appears to be when you have glasses on with stubble on the face, dry hair and no bangs covering your forehead.

5.) Shaving is a must as you look like a damn gorilla.

6.) Do you even lift bro? Put on some muscle mass and delete the bloat in your face by decreasing your body fat, increasing your muscle mass, decreasing sodium intake and carbohydrates to sub 50.

7.) Increase forward growth of your mandible along with a sharper jawline and get rid of the round chin with Mewing and hard mewing.

Overall you're a 4 right now and if you soft maxx along with those two surgeries you could hit a 6 within your own race. However, dating outside your race they might still consider you a normie with all that work. It's not over as you can still soft maxx, hard maxx and niche maxx.

Self delete yourself NOWWWWWWWWWWWWwwww. It's over. and dnr. STFU nigger you look subhuman af. Blonde Stacey laughs at you and you buy her bath water.

JK, I just wanted to give the typical response from the incels on here.

I think most things have been covered here:
1.) Skincare
A.) Dermaroll for an increase in collagen along with drinking white tea.
B.) Manuka honey masks to remove blemishes
C.) Carrot seed oil for a natural SPF from sun damage

2.) Nose:
A.) Rhino
B.) I honestly don't know if you can naturally improve your nose very much.

3.) You have one eye where the eyelid exposure is way to much.
A.) This may require surgery.
B.) Mewing and inner pulling of your upper palate has shown to remove some eyelid exposure.

4.) Best look appears to be when you have glasses on with stubble on the face, dry hair and no bangs covering your forehead.

5.) Shaving is a must as you look like a damn gorilla.

6.) Do you even lift bro? Put on some muscle mass and delete the bloat in your face by decreasing your body fat, increasing your muscle mass, decreasing sodium intake and carbohydrates to sub 50.

7.) Increase forward growth of your mandible along with a sharper jawline and get rid of the round chin with Mewing and hard mewing.

Overall you're a 4 right now and if you soft maxx along with those two surgeries you could hit a 6 within your own race. However, dating outside your race they might still consider you a normie with all that work. It's not over as you can still soft maxx, hard maxx and niche maxx.

View attachment 2542812
Thanks bro!

I really appreciate it.

Now, I wanted to ask you, how much will all that + a downgraft bimax with a genioplasty (to make my chin taller, more forward, and square) help me out?

I'm also planning on getting ptosis surgery and treating UEE.

How much will my rating be after all you've mentioned and what I've mentioned along with gymmaxxing?

Thanks bro!

I really appreciate it.

Now, I wanted to ask you, how much will all that + a downgraft bimax with a genioplasty (to make my chin taller, more forward, and square) help me out?

I'm also planning on getting ptosis surgery and treating UEE.

How much will my rating be after all you've mentioned and what I've mentioned along with gymmaxxing?
You're very welcome.

Like I said it could turn you from a 4 to a 6 and perhaps all the other soft maxxing and niche maxxing that may take you to a 6.5 or so for some women.

If you want to see precisely how you will look plus get a rating from women you can contact Chadify on youtube and he will use his software to edit your face based on the surgeries and softmaxxing things completed over the next 2 years. Then you can take those edited photos and give them to wheat waffles on youtube who will have university women of all races rate your face on a 1-10 scale or you can use an online site that has women rate your face for a small fee.

This might cost you a couple hundred bucks to see if the next 2+ years of soft maxxing and surgery maxxing will be worth it.

Also, I would highly recommend maxxing out your looks as much as possible naturally before going for these surgeries and see how if you still need surgeries at all (you most likely will but it might be less expensive if you improved your appearance). After about 1.5 years that should be ample time to make a significant change in your facial appearance to know where you stand.

As for the gym maxxing I would recommend obtaining about 15-25 lbs of lean muscle which will take about 1.5 years or so. Don't over do it and become a roidded hulk because that will have an opposite effect. Also, don't forget to workout your neck to increase your overall masculine appearance. You don't want to have a jacked body with a large head and a pencil neck. Neck curls, side bends and shaking your head like saying no with your head but use a band for resistance. Also, traps add to the neck size so above the knee rack pulls are great for trap development. After about a year I went from 405 lbs to 800 lbs on this exercise. Daily full body workouts are superior to any other method of training as protein synthesis is completed within 12-24 hours. BCP-150 injections are a natural peptide that have no side effects and assists in healing the tissues at a rapid rate aka Wolverine Juice.

Lastly, do your due diligence on finding the absolute best surgeons for each surgery. This can wreck you or make you and will cost 10's of thousands of not 100's of thousands of dollars for all these surgeries so use your IQ to determine the highest quality person for each surgery. You may have to go outside of your country for this. I believe South Korea is known for having the highest quality surgeries as looks are very important there.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26