I will get inheritance from grandfather,on which surgeries to spend it

L

LusterToLow

Iron
I am 5'10 in country where average male height is 6 foot.Also my frame is not that impresive.
There are 2 things I always wanted to do equally leg lengthening and clavicle lengthening for shoulders.With that money and me sparing for some time I can get only 1 of these two surgeries.
Both are important,I have to choose between lenghtening my legs and being little over 6 ft,then my frame will look more narrower for that height or widening my shoulders which will help taken into account that I have wide hips.My hips are wider than my waist and maybe even the widest part of my hips is wider than chest width,but thanks God at least my shoulders and back are wider than my hips.If I do clavicle lenghening my proportions will get better but I will feel small and like menlet where I live.

Focus on your face before you fucking clavicles

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 22126, Prince88 and 4 others
leg lengthening and clavicle lengthening
If you do these retarded surgeries while being 5'10 rather than getting implants and bimax for your ugly ass face, then your appearance is not the only thing you should 'max'.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 22126 and Prince88
I dont know why.But since I were young I always blamed my virginity to my body,never to the face.You are probbably right,but fixing face is way more complex,it's hard to detirmine which part should you change,if that is possible at all.I have seen a lot of men and women fuck their faces after surgeries,they just look different but nor neccerly more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: AtlasTH
I dont know why.But since I were young I always blamed my virginity to my body,never to the face.You are probbably right,but fixing face is way more complex,it's hard to detirmine which part should you change,if that is possible at all.I have seen a lot of men and women fuck their faces after surgeries,they just look different but nor neccerly more attractive.
properly planned and well executed surgeries are going to be way more benefical than LL or clavicle lengthening.

Idk how much you got, but pursue gl face through surgeries, then you may get LL or clavicle lengthening as a luxury surgery if you have any money left.

Get ratings from users to identify your failos.

properly planned and well executed surgeries are going to be way more benefical than LL or clavicle lengthening.

Idk how much you got, but pursue gl face through surgeries, then you may get LL or clavicle lengthening as a luxury surgery if you have any money left.

Get ratings from users to identify your failos.
what is gl face

At 5’10 it must be the face lol

If you are invinsible at 5’10 you will be invisible at 6’0

Don’t trust me then tried wear 2 inch lift

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
good looking
Showing my face to forum would be beneficial to identify my failos but I dont want to expose my face,because people I knew could find out and use it against me

Showing my face to forum would be beneficial to identify my failos but I dont want to expose my face,because people I knew could find out and use it against me

Blur your eye

• +1
Reactions: LusterToLow
At 5’10 it must be the face lol

If you are invinsible at 5’10 you will be invisible at 6’0

Don’t trust me then tried wear 2 inch lift
I wear 1 inch lift to be 5'11 and still feel so fucking short.I will so fucking insecure when 6'3 guys walk by me with their girlfriends and its basically every third couple on the street.

Blur your eye
Yeah maybe with that,can posts that I made or comments that I wrote be deleted btw,I dont want someone to recognize me and relate me to being virgin

you can dm me i can tell you your failos and also morph if you want

• +1
do it from private through convos, you have to share with users who has experience

I am 5'10 in country where average male height is 6 foot.Also my frame is not that impresive.
There are 2 things I always wanted to do equally leg lengthening and clavicle lengthening for shoulders.With that money and me sparing for some time I can get only 1 of these two surgeries.
Both are important,I have to choose between lenghtening my legs and being little over 6 ft,then my frame will look more narrower for that height or widening my shoulders which will help taken into account that I have wide hips.My hips are wider than my waist and maybe even the widest part of my hips is wider than chest width,but thanks God at least my shoulders and back are wider than my hips.If I do clavicle lenghening my proportions will get better but I will feel small and like menlet where I live.
Normally I say it’s LL or death, but you’re 5’10 which is a decent height. So don’t get LL (at least not right now) and clavicle’s lengthening? Are you serious bro. Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard of. Work on face.

I wear 1 inch lift to be 5'11 and still feel so fucking short.I will so fucking insecure when 6'3 guys walk by me with their girlfriends and its basically every third couple on the street.

This guy 193

Dumbass would rather get leg lengthening surgery when he's 5'10" when his face is the main problem.

You do know leg lengthening surgery is BRUTAL right?

• +1
Dumbass would rather get leg lengthening surgery when he's 5'10" when his face is the main problem.

Ok firstly I will fix face and then do leg lengthening.I dont care about pain and sacrafice,whathever it takes.

I have send picture to one member and he says that bad frame with wide hips is my biggest problem

its basically every third couple on the street.
Yeah. Zoomers are really tall, but most are capped at 6’3. I’ve only seen 3 dudes who are at my height or taller, one of them was a dogfaced sub-saharan and the other two had swallowed the longface pill lmao.

The reason for that is in my opinion is that when the general testosterone levels of men decreased, the maturation process lenghtened and the height potential increased.

Fucking jews did it again.

Last edited:
Ok firstly I will fix face and then do leg lengthening.I dont care about pain and sacrafice,whathever it takes.

Do internal, pain for external is screaming involuntary pain

Give me some and I will recomend

Dont worry about hips, gymmaxxing (edit: and fashionmaxxing like layering) can mitigate it, but yeah i think face is your main problem. and neither of those two aspects you mentioned.

Clavicle lengthening wont do you much, it'll look barely noticeable at best and won't compensate for your wingspan if thats what you're worrying about, better save the extra bucks or use it for your face. (i'm not saying it isnt important, but im just giving you an advice on what to prioritize)

LL it is then for you. add 3 inches and consult wisely about proportion (femur/tibia) to your doc and become 6'1