I will inject testosterone

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
My testosterone levels are absolutely pathetic. I am a pussy and my dick barely works most the time. How much test does a nigga need to inject to feel happy? Maybe 600mg?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
429F221D EB34 4019 BAA6 FF7E9E792E0D

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and globe
inject heheehhhohoeheo he

My testosterone levels are absolutely pathetic. I am a pussy and my dick barely works most the time. How much test does a nigga need to inject to feel happy? Maybe 600mg?
600mg a week is absolutely overkill. are you trying to run a cycle or maintain therapeutic levels?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, goldpill and Shkreliii
How many mg
heheheh heohohoh use google you shall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, use chatgpt , reddddiittt hehheohohoehoeheehe

• So Sad
Reactions: goldpill
600mg a week is absolutely overkill. are you trying to run a cycle or maintain therapeutic levels?
I want to be in the 99th percentile of test levels

150 a week

• Woah
Reactions: goldpill
heheheh heohohoh use google you shall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, use chatgpt , reddddiittt hehheohohoehoeheehe
Mainstream sites would tell me 200 ng/dl is perfectly fine and I need to see a therapist

ur dick will work less if u take roids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 49130 and goldpill
If u want to feel better and make your dick work you proviron, less sides but more of what your looking for, it improves free test and mood, and is used for make fertility