I will marry a virgin girl

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
Cant believe all you faggots on here are gonna end up marrying some used up female. Thank god im in a trad family and thank god im not subhuman so they’re gonna pick a hot middle eastern female for me

:coffee::coffee:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 6400, Chadelite and 4 others
No you won’t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6400, BigBiceps and 8 others
Cant believe all you faggots on here are gonna end up marrying some used up female. Thank god im in a trad family and thank god im not subhuman so they’re gonna pick a hot middle eastern female for me

Yeah ok nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 5349 and Deleted member 8576
Yeah ok nigga
On god nigga this is why Muslim MOGS! I’m gonna be balls deep in a hijab girl while your still looksmaxxing and finding the “one”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Chadelite, Arkantos and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Chadeep and Deleted member 2587
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Chadelite and Deleted member 6341

I'm sorry but unless the girl in question was kept at home under strict surveillance, was not allowed a phone or unsupervised on the internet she has definitely interacted with and had lecherous conversations with guys at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Blackout.xl
I am getting engaged to my trad girl who I took her virginity. We are getting married next year and engaged next month.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Arkantos, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
I'm sorry but unless the girl in question was kept at home under strict surveillance, was not allowed a phone or unsupervised on the internet she has definitely interacted with and had lecherous conversations with guys at the very least.
If a girl is found having sex before marriage they literally stone her. Jfl if you think I’m marrying a hijab girl from JEWmerica.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Chadelite, Deleted member 6341 and 2 others
I am getting engaged to my trad girl who I took her virginity. We are getting married next year and engaged next month.
I hope you guys have a healthy marriage !

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 6341 and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 2587
20200806 050927

If a girl is found having sex before marriage they literally stone her. Jfl if you think I’m marrying a hijab girl from JEWmerica.
Where will you be marrying from bro?

How are you going to get over the mental inhibitions of bringing a girl to the west (that is if you live in the west which I am assuming).

Where will you be marrying from bro?

How are you going to get over the mental inhibitions of bringing a girl to the west (that is if you live in the west which I am assuming).
I won’t let her leave the house tbh. She will also be wearing hijab and covering her body when she does go out. Lifefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Chadelite, BigBiceps and 3 others

the only way you getting a virgin girl is if you Prophet Mohammedmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBiceps and Deleted member 2587
I am brother i need to become religious so my family can get me a religious virgin trad wife

Muhammad's (pbuh) only had one or two virgin wives out of 11 I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
JFL I’m not subhuman tho it would be really awkward if a pretty girl gets arranged with a subhuman Manlet dog I’d feel bad for her ngl
what's your ethnicity bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and sytyl
There are so many middle eastern refugees in the west. In many many many cases the former virgin bride leaves her husband after they arrived.

damn welcome back

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

very bold of you to assume most people here want to marry or will find a girl who wants to marry them

MashaAllah Muslims unite

I will only marry a non virgin if she converted to islam

Part of my plan tbh convert some nordics and germanics to islam

MashaAllah Muslims unite

I will only marry a non virgin if she converted to islam

Part of my plan tbh convert some nordics and germanics to islam
I will never have sex with a non virgin female. Disgusting as fuck this is why I don’t fuck with these American sluts. Shame on them

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I will never have sex with a non virgin female. Disgusting as fuck this is why I don’t fuck with these American sluts. Shame on them
Bruh I will convert her to islam prophet Muhammad saw did the same thing tbh

Only 1 of his wives was virgin same for most of people back then

Jfl if u don't convert a white Stacy into a burka wearing house wife

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
they look like trannies ngl, this look does nothing for me
it's because hair is even more important for female attractiveness. A woman that doesn't show hair looks very unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and sytyl