I will never have a girl who will truly love me who's gonna be a loyal for the rest of her life

Ark

Ark

I just don't trust ppl.
unless i ascend to chad i will never experience something truly genuine

maybe if there's a girl and im her first bf there will be a slim chance

IM ALWAYS CLINGING INTO A HOPE THAT THERE'S STILL A GIRL WITH A PURE SOUL LIVING OUT THERE BUT I'LL GIVE UP

I putted my nt mask and got an social circle with lots of girls innit, saw how they act sending hot guys in the group chat telling how they want to fuck that, wishing they got that as their boyfriend instead of their current one, I hangout with them to drink and they kissed the attractive guy when she only drank one bottle and it's also the first time they met they did something afterwards, it's so over man
im currently dating a girl right now and i dont have any similarities with her i can't even form a deep connection, she doesn't have a soul i feel like anything i say she doesn't put it into her mind. i still seek genuine connection with her I WANT HER TO HAVE A PURE SOUL but it's imposible considering how the world works,

now females can hookup with men at the tip of their fingertips she can change you anytime it's just your turn

HQNP GIRLS DOESN'T EXIST AND I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH

WHEN SHE SAW A MORE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE AND RICHER GUY WHAT MORE CAN YOU GIVE? its over

this shits gonna repeat endlessly ltring isn't worth it, pure soul doesn't exist anymore

if you're actually decent looking you should nichemax, ntmax and social circle mask to fuck a foid and remember not to catch feelings,

in the end it's your loss once you've fallen into a girl who's riding the carousel
Received 718860363684283

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Hernan, Luffymaxxing and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and GabachoCopium
dnrd kys

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, piec, Deleted member 57122 and 2 others
have u rly tried tho

i really wish she have pure soul, she even slept in my shoulders

try harder blud never give up shoot hustle for dreams

• So Sad
Reactions: Ark
Over

• So Sad
I thought you wanted a white female
i want a white female who's asian fishing

hapa foid ghosted me before even meeting her i still never dated an pure white foid

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 30679
you wouldn't have such a problem only had you looked like ballou

get chad or die trying

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: med and BeanletMogger

You need to go ER, its your destiny

philippines is different rules

buy a bitch jollibees once and she’ll be a slave to you forever

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and shabby890
The ca

IM ALWAYS CLINGING INTO A HOPE THAT THERE'S STILL A GIRL WITH A PURE SOUL LIVING OUT THERE BUT I'LL GIVE UP

I putted my nt mask and got an social circle with lots of girls innit, saw how they act sending hot guys in the group chat telling how they want to fuck that, wishing they got that as their boyfriend instead of their current one, I hangout with them to drink and they kissed the attractive guy when she only drank one bottle and it's also the first time they met they did something afterwards, it's so over man
im currently dating a girl right now and i dont have any similarities with her i can't even form a deep connection, she doesn't have a soul i feel like anything i say she doesn't put it into her mind. i still seek genuine connection with her I WANT HER TO HAVE A PURE SOUL but it's imposible considering how the world works,

now females can hookup with men at the tip of their fingertips she can change you anytime it's just your turn

WHEN SHE SAW A MORE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE AND RICHER GUY WHAT MORE CAN YOU GIVE? its over

this shits gonna repeat endlessly ltring isn't worth it, pure soul doesn't exist anymore

if you're actually decent looking you should nichemax, ntmax and social circle mask to fuck a foid and remember not to catch feelings,

in the end it's your loss once you've fallen into a girl who's riding the carousel
View attachment 2743724
the caliphate will always love you habibi. Come to syria

im mtn and have found girls like these but we fell out due to random reasons like moving away etc or i didnt commit

its possible you just have to talk to as many as u can

chads also get cheated on - just how female actresses and models get cheated on

low t gynocentric cuckold problems.....

• JFL

View attachment 2743724
Dnr go rope nigger

socializing with women is ragefuel cuz u become aware of how they only see chad and other men are filth to them

Thats why i respect my culture and religion

@Gengar