I wish I was a lightskin tbh

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Title pretty much . Anyone of my fellowcels feel thr same @SubhumanCurrycel @URL code @rand anon @inferiorpispot234 @Pakicel @SidharthTheSlayer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 29581, normie_joe and 6 others
61D0B9F1 B19A 48DE AD3F 189268CDF382

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, nanefer and Jason Voorhees
I wish i had no olive tint to my skin

maybe next time you can be born as me

but not this time

CAE02B92 93D7 445C 8476 FE819B2D975E
4823782A 7CC1 45DF 91E7 6528171D97C6
C1F6D375 B468 4F5C 9A2C 7D8286D14FE5
IMG 6868

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, normie_joe, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, workingondying, normie_joe and 7 others
Nigga fuck you
You ruined the entire reputation of lightskins on this site because you wanted to take jew dick
The damage you've caused cannot be overstated
I will be there to piss on your grave

don’t speak on things you don’t know

also why have you never posted your face as a “6’6” mulatto

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rteme and chosen-one
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, Ricky212, nanefer and 1 other person
16 bottles of glutathione will do

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Title pretty much . Anyone of my fellowcels feel thr same @SubhumanCurrycel @URL code @rand anon @inferiorpispot234 @Pakicel @SidharthTheSlayer
Reproduce with fair skinned girl and bleach your genes with evry generation with same process

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
I'm considered light here in the south
No skin color for my shit features unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 16275
Lots of Fruit juices and vitamin A, will incortportate lycopene and astaxanthin only after I lose 15 kg
Which fruit?? Also was vit A supplemented or from fruits?

Which fruit?? Also was vit A supplemented or from fruits?
retinyl palmitate supplement, strawberry oranges blueberry dragonfruit custard apple kiwi as the main fruits as those contain a lot of carotenoids not yet discovered

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Lighter skin wouldn’t change anything in my case. I would obviously want a better pheno. But that involves more than just skintone.

Im lightskin
I legit get away with being ugly sometimes

Truly nothing makes up for shitskin. It is the truest marker of class and worth in the world. Bleaching is the only way for shitskins like me to resemble a human being.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Copeful
Truly nothing makes up for shitskin. It is the truest marker of class and worth in the world. Bleaching is the only way for shitskins like me to resemble a human being.
im shitskin and pull cute girls from apps

im shitskin and pull cute girls from apps
It is not about girls. Girls were never good arbiters of aesthetics. It is about looking like a human being. Nothing is more disgusting than looking in the mirror and seeing that you are brown.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Pakicel and Copeful
It is not about girls. Girls were never good arbiters of aesthetics. It is about looking like a human being. Nothing is more disgusting than looking in the mirror and seeing that you are brown.
cope
brown is beautiful
brown is the color of coffee, chocolate, cocoa beans, wood, earth
only cucks think shitskin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Big White Cuck, normie_joe and SidharthTheSlayer
If you see a brown person in the mirror, you lack self-esteem

Stop self hate

Love yourself ✨💚💙

Black and south asian love showing their foream to prove that they are lightskin 😭😭😭. Why ?
ive been tanning for three years my natural skin tone is 3 shades lighter tha that but I dont like being pale it look ugly

ive been tanning for three years my natural skin tone is 3 shades lighter tha that but I dont like being pale it look ugly
Bragging indian chadpreet

Why dont you africa MAXX, african women love lightskin men
eventually i will

i remember i went to sub sahara africa and a few local girls called me cute even though i was subhuman at the time

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
eventually i will

i remember i went to sub sahara africa and a few local girls called me cute even though i was subhuman at the time
Try arab countries too

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

When you say lightskin, are you saying you wish your skin was lighter or you were a mulatto?

If you mean being a mulatto like Meeks, absolutely. Mulatto is at the top of the SMV ladder in the west.