I wish i was an single mother child

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
My father never taught me anything. All his conversations with me consisted of; criticizing me and demanding work/help from me. I had all the cons of having a father: parents fighting, constant criticism, occupied space, and negative energy in the air. without any of the pros

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and romanstock
Same. Single mother kids are cool and confident cause they got to be the alpha male of the house.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, R@m@ and hiwasuwor
Same. Single mother kids are cool and confident cause they got to be the alpha male of the house.
and they are more loved. Couples can't wait to kick their children out and get rid of them. Meanwhile, a single mother appreciates it if they stay at home

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, datboijj and romanstock
I agree tbh. Plus all your shit behaviour isn’t blamed on you because “you didn’t have a father figure”

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I agree tbh. Plus all your shit behaviour isn’t blamed on you because “you didn’t have a father figure”
Single-mother sons might even have a better father (if they have one) because their father will appreciate the time with him more and engage, teach, and help his son more.

Only applies to Black single moms because they have the highest T levels. If your single mom isnt Black then it never began for you

Trust me, you dont want a single mother. My dad is beta and thats almost the same as having a single mom because dad basically has no say

• Woah
Reactions: hiwasuwor