i wish i was NT

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
wish i could go to school and make friends with normal people, go out every weekend with friends and go to parties n shit. i hate everyone at school so i dont go and i became so accustomed to the ldar lifestyle my whole life i never bothered getting a drivers license. im wasting my prime years due to my own retardation and incapability to socialize with normal people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Limerencel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
t. nt

Nah but seriously I feel the same way bro. My life would’ve been a lot different if I could just act somewhat normal around people. I always feel out of place.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and kobecel
I only feel in place on good face days. Today was a bad face day (bloat, acne) and bad hair day and I was treated like an outcast.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
t. nt

Nah but seriously I feel the same way bro. My life would’ve been a lot different if I could just act somewhat normal around people. I always feel out of place.
i feel like theres a parallel universe out there where i never got kicked out of my old school, i didnt play games, i got my drivers license, and i had a bunch of friends.

fuck bro thats literally all i want

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
Just get hobby tbh
You will naturely coonect with people there srs

Just get hobby tbh
You will naturely coonect with people there srs
i made a lot of friends at the gym but i wanna go to school and make friends like a normal kid my age

i thought u seemed decently nt at least for this sites standards

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
i thought u seemed decently nt at least for this sites standards
i can fake it, at least i used to be able to.

its a lot harder now and feels so mentally and physically draining.

you can still fix it probs tbh

I am also the same
Its really difficult to relate to normies and usually hate everyone who tries to talk to me (only like 3 people) but i want to be able to make a social group and not just ldar but im just not normal :feelsbadman:

Im gonna try to go to school tomorrow boyos. Wish me luck

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
wish i could go to school and make friends with normal people, go out every weekend with friends and go to parties n shit. i hate everyone at school so i dont go and i became so accustomed to the ldar lifestyle my whole life i never bothered getting a drivers license. im wasting my prime years due to my own retardation and incapability to socialize with normal people
becoming NT requires a long time but is easy.
the only way to get a neurotypical personality is talk as much as possible: when you are at school talk as much as possible to your classmates, even if you hate them. When you are in the gym talk as much as possible to other people there.
when you are in social situations, just talk about shit like social networks, what you did in the weekend, how is that mutual friend etc etc

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
becoming NT requires a long time but is easy.
the only way to get a neurotypical personality is talk as much as possible: when you are at school talk as much as possible to your classmates, even if you hate them. When you are in the gym talk as much as possible to other people there.
when you are in social situations, just talk about shit like social networks, what you did in the weekend, how is that mutual friend etc etc
talks me